Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
Abortion rights obviously means fewer children born to Irish women. ........ The Irish people just need a referendum to decide which nationalities they would like to welcome. .
Your assumption above about giving people rights will result in fewer children is flawed as any mother who decided to proceed with an abortion simply went to England to have one ( or god forbid some back street illegal clinic), all that will change in that regard now is geography.

I'm assuming then that your actual main point was some comment or light joke about immigration perhaps ?

If so could I politely and very respectfully suggest that THIS topic is one that SGF just doesn't need to discuss / rip apart with jokes and jibes and it's best just to leave that entire topic to facebook to do that too, as no matter what ones personal thoughts on abortion etc it does still involve the taking of life ( depending on your view again I accept) and because of that then surely this is just a topic we can pass on here on this gay board and leave it to others to play around with elsewhere ? - again respectfully and just IMHO of course.