Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Well you have managed to push this nonsense up to 12 pages now. Are you going to continue with your hogwash now, or give it a rest? You are needy like a child in so many ways one has to grow wings to keep above your bullshit ... just.

(Thanks to Mr Coppola for that. I knew I'd get to use that one of these days)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Matt loves to trumpet the “superiority” of Buddhist values and Buddhist societies while at the same time imposing Western cultural hegemonies by insisting on the “gay marriage” nonsense

What? He's the one who's always wanted the Base ceremony, not me. Then the only reason we were going to get married in Canada was to potentially get him permanent residency status later on, but I could personally care less about being legally married.

But yeah, I guess that's another thing that has to change. I guess we're allowed to have sex with other people now, but I'm not allowed to bring anyone home. I can have sex with giks again, but I have to take that stuff to a curtain motel or similar, and same goes for him.

That's fine with me, and if it's that important to him, I can live with that. I'm 37, so I understand I'm not as gorgeous as I was 15 years ago. If he just needs to get his rocks off sometimes, then go ahead, and I'll do the same, but just no love allowed. Sex only. I can live with that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This is just getting silly now.........not up to your usual standards of "slow drip feed" Matt - the pressure must be on if you're feeling the need to drop so many cluster bombs all at the same time to keep your audience !

So, now it's the three of you going to be living together, whilst your "husband" goes out fucking other guys, meanwhile the guy you trust your life too let your dogs and family members die and all for a measily 20,000 baht ( and after all you've given him until now eh !)

Well all I can say is once you're sleeping together I hope you'll learn to sleep with one eye open and also look out for any surprise newly polished ( and very very slippy) floors as I'm guessing a (perhaps fatal) fall or other accident isn't perhaps that remote a possibility these days at the rate you're going - well, assuming that is that you DO ever actually go Laos in the first place that is of course - as lets face it even that happening is highly dubious based on your stories of late!

Anyway, do carry on, as I said your ongoing drama novel makes for entertaining reading whilst I have coffee breaks in work if nothing else

Liked

I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them Matt?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pie.jpg

"Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them?"

Need we say more........

Thank god it's not me trusting loving Leo with my life, but hey no doubt we'll hear how it's actually all matt's fault as he'd pissed of Leo by not sending him enough money to keep the dogs alive in the first place ( in the temporary accomodation he'd found them when Matt was deported in case you missed that part).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them Matt?

We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border, and some stranger took the dogs and our clothes to his house in Vientiane. Leo couldn't go, as he stayed with me at the Nong Khai jail / holding cell, then to Bangkok to ensure I got back to Canada safely.

The day after being in that holding cell, Leo went to Vientiane for a quick day trip to grab our clothes, check on the dogs, and give the guy a little money for food, etc. Boxer always loved killing chickens, and I guess this guy had a bunch of cock fighting chickens, and wanted 1000 baht for each chicken killed.

Leo visited the dogs a couple times over the coming couple months, and they were alive, but weren't well cared for. It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs, and get them to Leo's village, which was about a 12 hour bus trip away from Vientiane, so logistics were difficult as well.

Leo decided not to save them, and bring them back to his village. I agreed, and we made the decision to leave them. Leo wasn't capable of taking care of them anyway, as he was heading to Bangkok shortly to look for work, and didn't know what was going on. This was during the time Passport Canada was refusing to issue me a new passport until February, so he wasn't sure if I was ever coming back or not. Then when I found out he had quite a bit more money than I initially thought, I got pissed. Then Leo assumed it must be over between us, because he knows full well how much I loved my dogs.

Even if he took them back to the village, I'm sure they would have still died anyway, but at least they would have had a small fighting chance. Boxer would have probably continued stealing chickens, so he wouldn't have lasted long. Cappunne would have killed Leo's two cats, plus was blind, so I'm sure would have gotten hit by a car or something.

It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years, and sucks that it got cut short, but at least while they were alive they had it good.

Liked

If you intend replacing your two dogs on your return to Laos, cdnmatt, may I be the first member to put forward a list of possible names for your consideration –

• Napoleon
    • Snowball
    • Benjamin
    • Squealer
    • Mollie [if female]
    • Clover [if female]

Liked

Matt, so are you saying they are confirmed dead?

Did the man who was looking after them told you they have died?

Such a shame, those poor dogs.

But life goes on. I'm sure you are going to get another pair once (if you get back) you return?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border.
    When you say "we" you do of course mean YOU as whilst Leo may have decided to sit with you until you left he was of course free to leave at any time as he hadn't broken any immigration laws.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Leo decided not to save them......I agreed......... It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs......It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years.......at least while they were alive they had it good..
    Considering the number of times you told us how your dogs were your children and you loved them SO much I bet your parents must be absolutely SHITTING themselves about getting old knowing your track record then for looking after things that you "love" - I'd hate to see what you do to people you couldn't give a shit about......oh no, wait, that was Leo not but a few days ago now that I recall ! Funny how things change in but a matter of days eh........

Liked

Also, are there no dog kennels where they could have gone, or even a person who does not have chickens, who could have looked after them. In other words, a more suitable person?

Leo could have sorted this out until such time.

More could have been done to save those poor dogs.

Very bad indeed.

If I were a dog, I would hate to have a owner like Matt, or loved by him, as could end up dead?