List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Watch Paint Dry Or Go To Jomtien Complex?

Wonderful :-( Nice to see that SOME things never change - oh well, I guess it IS road safety is all they ever cared about after all then and the fines WERE solely to help with that - or NOT !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Goji and gerefan2 are armoured up, upon their chargers and hopefully heading off to Pattaya. When they eventually get there they will walk through Jomtien Complex. If there are half a dozen bars open and 8-10 boys who catch their eye, if Boyztown is open at the weekends and If two go go bars are open in Sunee then it will be paradise compared to where they are right now. The 14 days quarantine will be a distant menory on their second morning.

There will still be plenty of wonderful places to eat. The weather will still be glorious. The sunsets will still be majestic. The promise of a fantastic evening will still be palpable as the day closes. The motorbike riding will still be soul uplifting. The Thais will still be friendly and welcoming. The boys will still be fantastic at what they do. In short...the reasons why we all go to Pattaya will still be there.
    Thanks for adding a positive slant to this topic arsenal and for creating a vision of what could be when we eventually return. You are clearly a glass half full person. If I was the Postmaster General, I would advise Her Majesty to authorise a stamp in your honour for services to Thai tourism, positivity and for being an uncommonly jolly good writer of trip reports. I suspect it would look something like this:

Arsenal.jpg
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 27th, 2020), llz (November 28th, 2020), TaoR (November 27th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Nothing wrong with being an optimist but living here makes you a realist!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (November 27th, 2020), Dodger (November 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not any better where we are.
    Winter fast approaches and boys are priced sky high when available.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Radom checkpoints have indeed returned.
    I've never been stopped at a random checkpoint in Pattaya, although getting around by baht bus or on foot probably helps this.
    Perhaps my odds of a shakedown will increase if regular targets like N Irish are not there.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (November 27th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I just hope that you're grateful Goji that brave, strong and upright men like me willing throw themselves in the path of every passing police patrol, waving my money wantonly in the air as the cops wave their 'fine" books while brandishing biro pens that seemingly never ACTUALLY write until they're absolutely SURE they cant make a few quiet baht out of you - and all so that you can meander on your merry way unmolested by Pattaya's finest. You can thank me later !!

And JB - if Arsenal is to have a stamp issued in his honour as you suggest I think it should be noted that if we need to send our usual "sitting beside the Pattaya seaside" postcard home from our travels then that would mean each and everyone of us having in effect to lick Arsenals arse to enable us to fix said stamp to our card - and THAT my good Sir is I'm guessing a bridge to far for even this boards bunch of hardened degenerates ! :-)

Latinpox though - who knows as sure we all know that he'd give anything a try once !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    . . . And JB - if Arsenal is to have a stamp issued in his honour as you suggest I think it should be noted that if we need to send our usual "sitting beside the Pattaya seaside" postcard home from our travels then that would mean each and everyone of us having in effect to lick Arsenals arse to enable us to fix said stamp to our card - and THAT my good Sir is I'm guessing a bridge to far for even this boards bunch of hardened degenerates ! :-)
    Well NIrish-guy, when sending postcards from Pattaya, if you are disinclined to licking one of the stamps issued in honour of arsenal’s well documented contribution to the Pattaya economy; it occurred to me that you too should have your own stamp. It would be issued in honour of the enormous and unsung contribution you have made to the economies of Bangkok, Pattaya and well . . . er . . . to Thailand in general.

But one challenge I had to overcome was you do not have an avatar, so I have had to invent one. I think it suits you to a T, and I recommend you adopt it for future use. You can thank me later, no, wait a minute, you can thank me now.

NIrish.jpg
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (November 28th, 2020), francois (November 28th, 2020), goji (November 28th, 2020), splinter1949 (November 28th, 2020)

Liked

Have no fear Nirish. My pert arse remains untouched by any one over the age of 26 and that will remain the case until I disappear down Satan's back passage.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Have no fear Nirish. My pert arse remains untouched by any one over the age of 26 and that will remain the case until I disappear down Satan's back passage.
    In these politically correct days I wonder how many of us would be prepared to make that a proud boast as we stand in the middle of our First World workplace regaling all and sundry with the delights of our time in Thailand?

14. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (December 28th, 2020)

Liked

Is the Jomtien Complex even open these days?