Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Mobile phone number

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Mobile phone number

frequent, as far as I can remember (not far, admittedly) you don't post about your escapades in Thailand in any great detail. So I have no idea about your relationship history. You may well have a partner in farangland. christian, on the other hand, posts about his attempts to connect with Thai guys, and they all seem to fail to meet his standards. Surely after a number of years living in Thailand, he would have adjusted his attitude? Just my 2 satang worth.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Mobile phone number

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    frequent, as far as I can remember (not far, admittedly) you don't post about your escapades in Thailand in any great detail.
    I find a447's posts and christian's also for that matter far too vulgar, but if you think I don't mention my relationship status I'm afraid you're simply not paying attention. Most recently I've posted that I think gay marriage is for lesbians and bed-wetters, and relationships generally as more of a nuisance than otherwise. It is better simply to rent* - most recently I commented that if you don't pay them how can you be sure they'll go away afterwards. Sex is for pleasure, although I can see that breeders in particular use it as a bonding mechanism, like monkeys grooming each other - also a recent comment. As for escapades, did you miss my post about the three-way in a public lavatory the other day? Less is more, I find, when writing these things down. As for attitude adjustment .... people don't adjust their attitudes - haven't you learnt that by now? a447's posts also follow a familiar trajectory each trip - initial disappointment, a happy encounter, another one or two disappointments, and so on

* I rented the same two Thai guys for a number of years, but none of us suggested forming a relationship