Surely by Christians own admission there though in his earlier post and as it can be several days between him logging on when travelling etc and the whole point of having three mods was to have world time zone "coverage" that fact seems to bugger that idea up a bit somewhat.

And that's no slant on Christian btw as he's damned right not to waste his time feeling he should be logging on here when away shagging / travelling, I'm merely flagging up that IF that was the general idea then Christian ( who does seem to travel alot) maybe wasn't that best choice at the time when appointing yet another Mod. But of course that's totally up to Moses to decide, not us mere mortals - but just flagging up the fact.

Oh and PS a belated congratulations to you Jellybean on your appointment, I've no doubt you'll endeavour do a grand job for one and all here in the true spirit of the Civil Service ! ( OMG does your appointment mean we're now going to have to fill out several forms, all in triplicate and in black in before being able to post - please tell us that's not going to be the case !! :-).......actually now that I think of it that maybe wouldn't be the worst rule for some posters here ! :-) lol