Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Current Tip Expectations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Current Tip Expectations

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    lol...the 3000 ones can be negotiated down if you have time and patience..but guess the best way to show ones dissaproval is to ignore them
    Agree. I find a starting offer of 3000 an insult, and I guess the boy would find a counter offer of 1000 an insult. A high demand from the boy's side I consider not a base for negotion, and pass such cases. I'm inundated with regulars who want to meet again for 1000, and never had problems to find new boys for 1000.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Agree. I find a starting offer of 3000 an insult, and I guess the boy would find a counter offer of 1000 an insult. A high demand from the boy's side I consider not a base for negotion, and pass such cases. I'm inundated with regulars who want to meet again for 1000, and never had problems to find new boys for 1000.
    As usual I agree 100% with you ChristianPFC. Best is to just avoid BBB. That's what I do.
    Other bars 1000 is fine. Sure I add 100-200 extra sometimes. That works with boys even from Toyboys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wolzek View Post

......Best is to just avoid BBB......
    I always felt that BBB, with all its polished chrome and perfectly choreographed shows, was better suited for Bangkok considering the clientele they cater to and the inflated prices.

I much prefer "sleaze" anyway.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I always felt that BBB, with all its polished chrome and perfectly choreographed shows, was better suited for Bangkok considering the clientele they cater to and the inflated prices.

I much prefer "sleaze" anyway.
    BBB does cater to Chinese men and women and do doubt they enjoy the sleaze of the big cock shows and probably care little about the price of drinks, unlike we farang.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (May 30th, 2023), Dodger (May 31st, 2023)