Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunnee Side up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Sunnee Side up?

I had a look mid January...in fact I went three times. I found it OK....some bars were doing well enough, I had a look inside Winners and Nice; Not heaving with punters but busy enough to .make the bars enjoyable. Nice seemed to get busier later than Winners... but that is just an impression.
    If only the area near Krazy Dragon could be enlivened by a functioning bar and bright lights. First impressions count and that walk from Soi VC to Double Shot must put potential punters off.

Liked

Re: Sunnee Side up?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I had a look mid January...in fact I went three times. I found it OK....some bars were doing well enough, I had a look inside Winners and Nice; Not heaving with punters but busy enough to .make the bars enjoyable. Nice seemed to get busier later than Winners... but that is just an impression.
    If only the area near Krazy Dragon could be enlivened by a functioning bar and bright lights. First impressions count and that walk from Soi VC to Double Shot must put potential punters off.
    Double Shot bar is bright and lively. I guess if it was to close, the area would become dead.