Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Straight Talking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Straight Talking

snotface love your post and appreciate you sharing your inner feelings to the whole world . I always find it interesting how we are all wired so differently, you seem to look for more than the mere physical pleasure that there is to be enjoyed with a MB, you clearly enjoy and value the emotional attachment. Again this is something I have difficulty understanding as reason should tell you that a MB being " enjoyed" by many on a daily basis cannot reciprocate.
    I actually prefer straight MBs, I get a high out of the fact that its all about the money. I enjoy role playing with them. And when im done with them they are almost instantly forgotten. Just another firm fleshed bottom enjoyed by me, nothing more.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 13th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Straight Talking

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I actually prefer straight MBs, I get a high out of the fact that its all about the money. I enjoy role playing with them...
    My understanding of sexual 'role playing' is that it is mutual. Do you mean to say that you brief the money boys beforehand that you intend to inflict pain and humiliation on them and that they agree to take the victim role? Of course you don't because you would get hardly any takers if you did. I perfectly see why you prefer straight guys, because that raises the humiliation factor even higher. You're in no position to make patronising comments about other people's conduct, believe me.