Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

The age difference thing is just a western social fixation. Choosing to be in a relationship with someone three decades your senior doesn't generate ridicule in Thailand, and many young Thais find the stability of a mature partner appealing.

Having more money helps of course, but it's not everything - I know one 75yr old guy who's been living in the LoS with his now 38yr old GF for the last ten years - scraping by on little more than his British state pension - they are clearly very happy together.

Could a 49 y.o. Russian form a lasting relationship with an 18 y.o. Thai boy? Yes, probably, although he might get lonely and homesick in Russia - a better chance of success in the LoS I think.

I also think the chances of success are much greater if the older guy is the top and dominant party.

A feminine boy, shopping, cooking, minding the home; having little to worry about and getting gently buggered most nights? Yes, I can see plenty of boys signing up to that - especially those whose families have never really accepted that their lad is gay..

2. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (October 7th, 2018)