FAQ & Help

Thread: More Silom Soi 4 news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No Platformed
    Liked

Re: More Silom Soi 4 news

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    This post has been pointed out to me so I reluctantly opened it.
    "(only 3 establishments open and an official (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more) booze ban),". REALLY?? More unfounded rumours? At which restaurant did the writer illegally imbibe?

Connections total 5 customers that night.

Any chance the title of this thread could be re-named "More soi 4 FAKE news"?
    Oh dear - Pantanawet is evidently not a Friend Of Ross. Must be attending the wrong staff meetings.

Liked

Pride had 11 customers last night and I can say Connections was doing well. Keep in mind we all must have reduced seating so while it can appear the Restaurants in Soi 4 have low numbers we are starting to get a good flow again. Its not good but its something so that's a good start.

The police visited the Soi last night to remind that the sale of Alcohol is still not permitted. This despite some local police telling us that the old "In Coffee Cups" was ok .... Clearly this is now not the case and we wait for news next week about it.

It would appear the local boys in blue say one thing and then quickly call in other police to bust anybody drinking. The point here is that you cant trust anything here right now so i think the current shops are not going sell due to the local police setting us up for fins that they then go back and share. If you think you can pay off the police at this time you are mistaken.

I suggest the real target is the Customers Drinking in violation of the law. As such you should avoid it even if anybody offers to sell you a alcohol in a cup.

If you need a drink.. Go buy it at 7Eleven and take it home. Right now its not worth the risk in Silom.

My personal feeling is that things will continue to get more relaxed from the start of next month. Many of the other owners in Soi 4 are expecting to reopen next month also.

3. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (June 21st, 2021), Mancs (June 21st, 2021), Patanawet (June 20th, 2021), Ruthrieston (June 21st, 2021), StevieWonders (June 20th, 2021), TaoR (June 20th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Oh dear - Pantanawet is evidently not a Friend Of Ross. Must be attending the wrong staff meetings.:
    True to my principle of not feeding childish serial trollsters, as they say in BBC's Dragon's Den "On that basis -- I'm out".

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (July 13th, 2021), Dodger (June 22nd, 2021), StevieWonders (June 20th, 2021), TaoR (June 22nd, 2021)