Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
What is ridiculous about it ?
In the USA the state of Kentucky has a law still on the books that says if you are driving a car, but encounter a person on horseback, then you have to stop the car on the side of the road and dismantle it.

I don't obey that one either.

A law doesn't matter much unless it is enforced. I don't know what the story is in Bangkok, but I do know if the same thing was going on in Pattaya, as soon as the police find out they would be right there shutting it down and arresting everyone.

If this or any other venue in Bangkok is currently operating within the law and within the rules and so are the customers, then I have no argument about it. If they are not, then they are jeopardizing all the rest of Thailand's bars and entertainment venues being given the green light to reopen and jeopardizing everyone, including you.

The arguments I'm seeing on this topic are not saying they are operating within the rules. The only arguments I'm seeing are people advocating just going ahead and breaking the rules. Maybe you think that's good. I do not.