Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Criminal background checks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Criminal background checks

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Besides, there's some perks to being blind. For example, you poor suckers are stuck actually walking through airports to your gates, waiting in line at security and immigration, etc. I don't have to worry about any of that anymore. From the time I check in at the front counter, someone rushes over with a wheel chair, and I get pushed around until I hit the arrivals area at my final destination.

When there's a layover, I guess I'm the last off the plane, but there's someone right there at the gate with a wheel chair waiting for me. Just tell them I want to go to dury free or for a cigarette, and they wheel me right over, before whelling me to the door of the next airplane.

Don't have to go through security lines. I go through special ones, they quickly scan my bags, give me a quick pat down, and off I go. No waiting involved. Same goes for immigration, at least in Canada. None of this waiting in line bullshit. I got taken through the secure Gold area on one of those golf cart things where there's no people and just one immigration officer sitting behind a nice desk. Granted, I got pulled into secondary for about 4 hours after that, but hopefully that was just a one time occurrence.

See, it's not all bad being blind.
    Love the perks!

Considering "going blind" myself!

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 6th, 2018)