Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
I think that you misread Moses' comments to mean that "Frequent/Sglad were the same person. I didn't read his comments that way, but understood him to mean that he was referring to two separate posters, as he went on to refer to his separate actions against them individually.

Now, as you are pointing the finger, perhaps you could also answer the question about your own posting history.
I did indeed assume that Moses comment meant that if one of the two was banned, then they were probably the same person posting. But I am not sure what a clone really unless it is one person using another's name.

As for me, I did post many years ago when the Board was run by or about to be run by Neal but I have no idea what name I registered under. Like quite a number of posters, I have used different names for different reasons. As for history, did you not read Surfcrest's post - and indeed my earlier post? The Search function in this forum is particularly good - unlike another board I could name. It is easy looking up names and posts. And it is easy finding out the background to a particular course of action. You could join today and with an inquiring mind find out the course of a topic of discussion a number of years ago. It does take up a bit of time, but then when others make allegations that are incorrect, it is quite easy to find out if they were indeed incorrect to correct. You should try it.