Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: You still think Thailand is a gay paradise?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: You still think Thailand is a gay paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere. You're giving details. I don't think you see these places as better than Thailand, though - just different.
    Do you seriously believe that nowhere can be better than Thailand? Of course they can! It's not even a subject for discussion. It all depends on what you are looking for. Money boys, gogo bars if they ever open before as they used to with the boys in skimpy briefs, beer bars, gay saunas, a beach at Pattaya (with filthy water), nice weather most of the year and so on can be found in Thailand. You are right that other cities and countries are different. So what's new? I know older people who live in the cities i have mentioned and who would never dream of moving to Thailand.

The difference as I and others have pointed out is that you need a bit more cash in the other cities I listed. Not necessarily much, though. It depends on your circumstances and desires. Eating out and transport in those cities can easily be extremely inexpensive. Someone into pay for play probably spends 6,000 baht a week or more on offs and tips. Those who are not into pay for play - not many here it seems but a lot in the general gay population - can then put most of that cash to put toward probably their highest expense - rent. There are plenty of boys in the gay bars and on the apps willing to hook up with an older foreigner and often even transport is not requested.

It merely depends on what you are looking for and what you have experienced. If you have not been out of Thailand for decades, how can you possibly tell?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (December 8th, 2021), vnman (December 7th, 2021)