Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

All groups of tourists are horrible, all of the time and in all places.

And Latin. A brief look at the history of WW II might re-evaluate your opinion. Assuming you can read. Britain won the Battle of Britain before Pearl Harbour took place.

Getting back to the original topic. I suspect that all Thai policemen are considered on duty if they're in uniform. The easy way to tell is if they're wearing guns. A gun signifies they're real police and not the plastic ones we see (usually blowing a whistle) out and about sometimes.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (October 16th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    And Latin. A brief look at the history of WW II might re-evaluate your opinion. Assuming you can read. Britain won the Battle of Britain before Pearl Harbour took place.
    Well shit! Why didn't you guys tell us that you didn't need us? What was that Churchill fella nattering on about? All those millions of Kansas farm boys could have stayed home, or better yet headed to the Pacific and grabbed ol' Tojo's nuts in a couple of months instead of resorting to all that "atom bomb" unpleasantness. I think we wuz had.

Actually, I think winning the so-called Battle of Britain ain't exactly the same thing as winning the war.