Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off to Thailand in Oct

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Off to Thailand in Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Bee View Post
    The blog dates back to 2012 when it was set up. Many of the articles are from my actual experiences in the 10 years prior to that year.
    I did not mean to be difficult but it does seem very odd to update a blog purporting to give accurate and reasonably up-to-date info when in fact much of it is several years old! That's just not fair to readers, in my view, the more so when there have been lots of changes in the interim. It would be far better to date each article with the approximate time it was written rather than changing dates and years. Without that, it becomes far too obvious to some that something is not right with them. After all there are other much more recent blogs with more accurate info. Why try to kid new readers to your blog that your articles are as accurate - when they are not? Merely a suggestion, but I think a more than reasonable one.
    Last edited by fountainhall; July 2nd, 2016 at 14:39.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 2nd, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well...welll.....well..... i think matty and fountain owe Buck Bee a grovelling apology. My only regret is that a447 didnt jump onto the " shoot 'em down" bandwagon. Amazing how some sad people will do their utmost to pick holes....no matter how small i someones posts so that they can grandstand!!

4. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (July 2nd, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    well...welll.....well..... i think matty and fountain owe Buck Bee a grovelling apology
    Absolutely no apology from me - grovelling or otherwise! By changing the dates of his entries, Buck Bee is basically conning readers into believing they were written recently which is far from the truth - as he acknowledges!
    Last edited by fountainhall; July 2nd, 2016 at 14:48.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 2nd, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Amazing how some sad people will do their utmost to pick holes....no matter how small i someones posts so that they can grandstand!!
    Cheap jibe and totally unwarranted. I'm perfectly happy! Grovelling apology from you, Latin?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Bee View Post
    The blog dates back to 2012 when it was set up. Many of the articles are from my actual experiences in the 10 years prior to that year.
    In that case, I recommend your Blog to scottish-guy – it will be a revelation to him.

Liked

Man... This thread is hilarious 😂 Thanks Surf Crest for the WordPress hosting back then when the blog started and Moses I remember many many years ago you were setting up a website for "Look Me Massage" and you recommended that I go there... Which I did. The owner was such a wonderful person and a great massage too

Liked

@LatinT thanks.. Dark Latino guys are just as spectacular as Asian guys Don't worry man... I agree with you. There are some grumpy people out there who complain about the smallest and most rediclious things. Much better not to be serious and have fun 😂

Gay sex and gay love is exactly that... The story doesn't change and memories are still the same even if it's 5 years later ♥

Btw... Remind me not to post any pictures of the trip here... The serious gang here will likely complain they are slightly out of focus or not straight Lmao!!! FUNNY!!

Liked

well...well...well....Latin, of all people, calling on others to make an apology - and a
    "grovelling" one at that.

What a hide you have, Latin!

If anyone has to apologise, it's you, for making countless contradictory posts on the forum over the years and then always refusing to explain yourself. Twice in just the last week, for god's sake!

I haven't read Buck Bee's blog so won't comment. Simple as that.

Liked

The community seems nice but wow this thread is really hostile. I'm going back to my blog bong bong!

My ex boyfriend used to always say bong bong for bye bye hahaha

Liked

In saying goodbye so quickly Buck bee you've sort of confirmed what I and others suspected in the first place. That you just dropped in to publicise your historical blog.