Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Either ( or both !) of your motorcycle friends would do very nicely - so when they're coming to chat is that a "oh look a white guy lets go chat to him" or more the Pattaya style "I lie you, where you / we go ?" type conversation perhaps ?! :-) I guess if you play your cards right one conversation could well lead on to the other - or would they be horrified at the mere suggestion and run a mile at the merest hint of hopeful impropriety on your part maybe ?

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 10th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    so when they're coming to chat is that a "oh look a white guy lets go chat to him" or more the Pattaya style "I lie you, where you / we go ?" type conversation perhaps ?!
    That was a genuine question actually i.e are the gay / interested guys there openly gay and "up for it" if and when they come up and talk to you ( not you presonally there by the way, I mean to white guys in general), or does that almost never happen as they're shy / it's not culturally the norm etc and so do YOU have to do all the leg work in getting the conversation round to such topics in the hope of convincing them / letting THEM know you're up for it if they are etc pr do you too have to be very careful in instigating such conversations perhaps in case it gets back to the wrong people perhaps ? Genuinely interested to know as always enjoy hearing how other Countries deal with such issues.

4. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (September 12th, 2021)