Besides, there's some perks to being blind. For example, you poor suckers are stuck actually walking through airports to your gates, waiting in line at security and immigration, etc. I don't have to worry about any of that anymore. From the time I check in at the front counter, someone rushes over with a wheel chair, and I get pushed around until I hit the arrivals area at my final destination.

When there's a layover, I guess I'm the last off the plane, but there's someone right there at the gate with a wheel chair waiting for me. Just tell them I want to go to dury free or for a cigarette, and they wheel me right over, before whelling me to the door of the next airplane.

Don't have to go through security lines. I go through special ones, they quickly scan my bags, give me a quick pat down, and off I go. No waiting involved. Same goes for immigration, at least in Canada. None of this waiting in line bullshit. I got taken through the secure Gold area on one of those golf cart things where there's no people and just one immigration officer sitting behind a nice desk. Granted, I got pulled into secondary for about 4 hours after that, but hopefully that was just a one time occurrence.

See, it's not all bad being blind.