Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: So much for Thailand’s reliance on Sinovac

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: So much for Thailand’s reliance on Sinovac

Visited two of my doctors last Friday (Bangkok Pattaya hospital) and asked when can I get the vaccine. The staff there has received the Sinovac jabs already and I was told I could get the AstraZenega jab in June and maybe as early as May. She will not prescribe me the Sinovac because of my age (anyone over 60). J&J, Moderna, Pfizer will all be available as private hospitals are permitted to buy them. I just might wait.
    https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...their-choosing

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (April 14th, 2021), Khor tose (April 12th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: So much for Thailand’s reliance on Sinovac

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    Visited two of my doctors last Friday (Bangkok Pattaya hospital) and asked when can I get the vaccine. The staff there has received the Sinovac jabs already and I was told I could get the AstraZenega jab in June and maybe as early as May. She will not prescribe me the Sinovac because of my age (anyone over 60). J&J, Moderna, Pfizer will all be available as private hospitals are permitted to buy them. I just might wait.
    https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...their-choosing
    Thanks for the update Up2U.

According to the rumor mill (for what it's worth) the J&J vaccine may also be available at some (maybe not all) private hospitals beginning in June as well. As I've mentioned before, that's the vaccine that Jai and I are interested in getting...and June will work out just fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see a global recall of Sinovac at some point in the future. This is purely speculation on my part, but I was speculating from the beginning (6 months ago) that the Chinese vaccine would be risky business. Now, the Thai farmers don't even want it.