Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Asia Guys Net

Liked

Re: Asia Guys Net

A few weeks ago I posted a survey which only 3 people took part in. This would suggest that we only have about 30 readers of the site. If that's the case its hardly worth continuing with it as its very time consuming to write articles. Its likely it will close with the next domain and hosting renewal. If you DO visit the site then please take a minute to complete the survey as it will give us valuable information to help us determine the future direction of the site

AsiaGuys.NET Survey http://www.asiaguys.net/asiaguys-net-survey/

The responses so far have indicated that those readers like the gay stories and gay travel articles the most. From now on, where possible I will try to incorporate both together such as in this new article

Gay Train to Nong Khai http://www.asiaguys.net/gay-train-to-nong-khai/
    Last edited by Buck Bee; March 12th, 2018 at 18:47.
    For Guys Who Love Asian Guys - [url]www.asiaguys.net[/url]

2. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (March 13th, 2018)

Liked

I particularly like www.asiaguys.net The layout of the site is excellent and the stories and articles are always worth reading. I check the site every morning but my big disappointment is how seldom a new article appears. To gain traction, there needs to be something new every day - even if just a picture. I really hope you can make it work and gain support.

.......and I was one of the 3 who completed the survey. Very disappointed you didn’t get a substantially bigger response as your site really does deserve it,

4. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (March 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    I .......and I was one of the 3 who completed the survey. Very disappointed you didn’t get a substantially bigger response as your site really does deserve it,
    Ahhhh. I now understand why the poll gained only 3 replies. You HAVE to become a "member" before you can post comments.

To me, that is counter-intuitive. If you want visitors to your site to reply to the poll, you put it out in the public domain where they can access it, no strings attached.

I filled in the poll, got to the last page where I was asked to comment, and then saw the message about only members can post. How stupid is that?

AsianGuys (Buck Bee), please, either get your head around these sorts of issues or otherwise just collapse the site and go away. Doing half a job (on what could be a good site) is worse than doing no job at all.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (March 13th, 2018), christianpfc (March 20th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

I skimmed the first post that came to hand (as it were) which read like an a447 exploit ("gosh, look, is this really happening to me!!") and thought "why bother"

Liked

Thanks for the great feedback! There has been quite a few more survey responses, which has been helpful

@Andaman! Glad that you like the site. I agree with you 100% there needs to be more regular content added. Sometimes its 3 or 4 articles together and then nothing for quite a while. Ill make a point of trying to add content on a more regular basis (at least weekly)

@Yraen You need to be registered to comment but not for polls or the survey. Anyone can take part in them without registering. What you're seeing is the WordPress reply box under the survey content but its nothing to do with the survey itself. I agree I need to clean up the membership registration process so its easy and obvious

@frequent Sorry the site is not for your liking

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 14th, 2018)

Liked

Don't apologise Buck Bee. Be thankful.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (March 14th, 2018)

Liked

Don't apologise Buck Bee. Be thankful.
    Ok cool... are u a trouble maker or something? lol

Liked

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I was going to mention... if you're not into gay sex stories then maybe gay icons, history or travel are more your scene / go

http://www.asiaguys.net/gay-icons/

http://www.asiaguys.net/category/gay-asia-history/

http://www.asiaguys.net/category/gay-travel/

16. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 14th, 2018)

Liked

In fact. Not only am I not a trouble maker but I have received an honourable mention on that very site.

18. User who gave Like to post: