Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

I take you you've been checked for "other issues" there such as your lung function etc as well as just the recovery from pneumonia ?

The reason I ask is I've a friend who is now on oxygen bottles every day and fighting the same struggle as yourself re the slightest exertion ( even going to make a cup of coffee or going for a pee) causes her levels to drop sharply and she needs a "fix" FAST. They now have found after nearly a year of her struggling on with this that it's actually her lungs aren't working properly and aren't expelling the required amount of carbon dioxide / nonoxide (sorry I cant remember which she told me) ? from her body and so as her oxygen levels drop her other levels increase, dangerously and have now lead to her being hospitalised to allow them to get her levels stable again - until the next time it seems as this now seems to be a cycle that is just keeping on repeating ( due to the lung damage no doubt).

Hopefully that's not your situation as god love her she's "done" and can go no where now and life is restricted to living in her flat now it seems, but just thought I'd mention it in case some doc hadn't bothered to check that for you!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (August 7th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Phlllippines Duterte takes no shit as usual - get vaccinated or you're going to jail !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I take you you've been checked for "other issues" there such as your lung function etc as well as just the recovery from pneumonia ?

The reason I ask is I've a friend who is now on oxygen bottles every day and fighting the same struggle as yourself re the slightest exertion ( even going to make a cup of coffee or going for a pee) causes her levels to drop sharply and she needs a "fix" FAST. They now have found after nearly a year of her struggling on with this that it's actually her lungs aren't working properly and aren't expelling the required amount of carbon dioxide / nonoxide (sorry I cant remember which she told me) ? from her body and so as her oxygen levels drop her other levels increase, dangerously and have now lead to her being hospitalised to allow them to get her levels stable again - until the next time it seems as this now seems to be a cycle that is just keeping on repeating ( due to the lung damage no doubt).

Hopefully that's not your situation as god love her she's "done" and can go no where now and life is restricted to living in her flat now it seems, but just thought I'd mention it in case some doc hadn't bothered to check that for you!
    I had 6 months of Physiotherapy after COVID. I'm much much better now, but sometimes I still find it harder to breathe and my heart beats faster than usual. For me, a complication from COVID was a pulmonary embolism. This has gotten better over time with medication. I got sick in March 2020 and it took until... I would say April 2021 to notice some major improvements.

I hope she will improve too.