Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
THis is as recent as it is-and from some short walks around there myself the last weeks (I myself am not a fan of that area at all)-can confirm all places are there-but myself did not go inside one. Screw boys remains closed. I also saw some report about a remodelled soi 2 death trap.
One minor change: the always empty former New Twilight has been renamed and is now THE QUEENS CLUB. From the other forum-a report, I conclude inside remains the same.
New MY hero was re-opened in the same premies as old Hero by the PRINCE-of fairly dubious fame and both remain closed for now. As they hardly aim for Thai clients, the usual Thai boards also do not mention it. Real estate and even more land in that are must be worth many millions, so I guess its fate is uncertain at best.
All along that very touristy and very long road with BTS above of Sukhumvit remian just 2 M2M msg shops: the nine in soi 31, long standing, small, japanese style and recently moved JEY-now in soi 43, with 2 sections-superdeluxe VIP and a normal one to the left-both share the same crew and these are now on thaimassageboy.com. LOng standing Jey=captain himself was hurt on 1 leg and runs the normal place- I visit that shop since he himself even also was on the for hire list. When I was there there was a line-up, what they never did before. THere is no outside sign at all.
Thank you for the updates. Glad to hear that all those venues are still open. I was looking forward to seeing the New Twilight so hopefully the rebranding doesn't also mean a big change in format, unless it's for the better. The Queen's Club is a strange choice of name for a gay bar though.

Bad news that My Hero is still closed. I had no idea that they were owned by Prince. If that is the case, I doubt that they will be reopening.

II hope that you will be posting more details about your own trip.