FAQ & Help

Thread: Da Nang December 2019

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Da Nang December 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I'm in Da Nang currently
    Got 50+ offers at first 3 hours after arrival. About 50% are masseurs with asking price 30$ "for everything". Rest are students who "want to practice my English".
    I look forward to hearing more.
    If they turn up, kiss enthusiastically, suck cock and take it up the ass, for £30, then I will be visiting in February (my post Tet offensive).

Last time I visited Da Nang, I was early a slim early 40s farang, when Blued was unheard of and Planet Romeo didn't hook me anyone either. Now almost a decade later.

Their airport was impressive. It took less than 30 seconds to check in. I wandered upstairs and saw 2 runways, but no planes until ours flew in. Now, apparently it has 2 terminals.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Da Nang December 2019

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    If they turn up, kiss enthusiastically, suck cock and take it up the ass, for £30, then I will be visiting in February (my post Tet offensive).
    Oscar Wilde is credited with describing masturbation as “cleaner, more efficient, and you meet a better class of person”

3. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (September 28th, 2021)