Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Walking Street pick up

Liked

Walking Street pick up

After being in pattaya few nights I found myself growing tired of the bar scene. I enjoyed Boys Boys Boys butt I could not bring myself to sit through another show that was only slightly different then the show I had seen many times before on the strip. It was around 12 o'clock at night when I decided to make my way to walking Street.

I may just go walk from the beginning of Walking Street and without caring I slowly made my way to the far end away from the lights the loud music and the touts. When I reach the end I decided to get some chicken satay from the vendor that always seems to be there. Behind the vendor set 3 Russian bodybuilders Kama the same guys I had seen the night before. I was secretly glancing at them and I felt as if they were trying to figure me out as well.

Next to me was a guy that caught my attention. I thought he too was Russian and I tried to check him out on the sly. I thought it was very attractive and he had a certain quiet, sexy way about himself and he had very nice legs to go along with his handsome face. After he placed his order I placed my order. While we waited I continued to look at him on the sly.

His order was quote and paid for butt he did not leave and seem to be waiting. Soon after my order was handed to me and that's when he asked me where I was from. I told him USA and he told me he was from Burma. I was about to walk away when he asked me to walk with them and we walk to appear that stretched over the river and set down on one of the docks and ate our food and talked.

He told me he was here in Thailand to find work. I told him I was here for vacation. Sometime during our conversation I asked him where he was staying any told me that he was staying here. I asked exactly where? And he told me that he was sleeping where we were sitting.

I forget exactly what I said thot he told me that he thought he could spend the night with me and we could have some fun. I laughed and ask him why did he think I would want to have sex with him? He didn't answer. He just continue to eat. I ask myself why was I jeopardizing this opportunity? So I asked him what did he like? He pointed at me and went back to eating.

We left the river it made our way back to the main road to catch a ride to my rented condo. The funny thing is I followed him and he had no real idea wherever we're going so I had to lead from behind.

We got to my room and I gave him the Privacy to shower. I took my shower when he was finished. Before anything more was done there was some things I had to do on the computer and while I was working he sat on the balcony drinking a beer.

He came inside and laid on the bed waiting for me but there was more work for me to do then I had anticipated. Soon I noticed that he was asleep. I finish my work and made my way over to him and I picked up his cell phone and locked it in the safe with my cell phone but before doing that I plugged his phone into my mobile power bank to make sure that his phone was fully charged in the morning.

When I got into bed he woke up, throwback the bedding and began the fun. I won't go into a lot of the details other than to say he taught me a lesson. 1 things I learned was if you find the right bottom being the top can be a lot of fun. The second thing I learned is that when someone else has total control of the fun you're having they are being greedy and I found that I have been hey Grady sexual partner for far too long.

I won't go into a lot of the details other than to say that during this encounter I was not allowed to play the role the bottom.

In the morning we played around 2 more and didn't get out of bed until the afternoon. I was in the shower when he was saying goodbye. I left the shower to see him out and put some money in his pocket. Not because it was a money boy. I don't know if he was or not I just knew that if he was looking for work and sleeping on the dock every little bit of money mattered. After slipping the money into his pocket he gave a quiet laugh and they're quiet, deep thought but troubled way of his that I found so sexy. And with that he was gone. But not forgotten.

These are the good'ol days

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 17th, 2016), christianpfc (May 17th, 2016)

Liked

Re: Walking Street pick up

After being in pattaya few nights I found myself growing tired of the bar scene. I enjoyed Boys Boys Boys butt I could not bring myself to sit through another show that was only slightly different then the show I had seen many times before on this trip. It was around 12 o'clock at night when I decided to make my way to walking Street.

I started my walk from the beginning of Walking Street and without caring I slowly made my way to the far end away from the lights, the loud music and the touts. When I reached the end, I decided to get some chicken satay from the vendor that always seems to be there. Behind the vendor set 3 Russian bodybuilders brutish looking guys, the same guys I had seen the night before. I was secretly glancing at them and I felt as if they were trying to figure me out as well.

Next to me was a guy that caught my attention. I thought he too was Russian and I tried to check him out on the sly. I thought he was very attractive and had a certain quiet, sexy way about himself and very nice legs to go along with his handsome face. After he placed his order I placed my order. While we waited I continued to look at him on the sly.

His order was handed to him and he searched his pockets for money before going into his wallet. I noticed he didnt have a lot of money... he paid for his food but he did not leave and seem to be waiting. Soon after my order was handed to me and that's when he asked me where I was from. I told him USA and he told me he was from Burma, bUT he seen ton have a speach pat tern that rEminem me of a frind from the ukrane. I was about to walk away when he asked me to walk with him after asking me where I was going. We walk to a pier that stretched over the river, across from the big PATTAYA sign and set down on one of the docks and ate our food and talked.

He told me he was here in Thailand to find work. I told him I was here for vacation. Sometime during our conversation I asked him where he was staying and he told me that he was staying here. I asked exactly where? And he told me that he was sleeping where we were sitting.

I forget exactly what I said but he went on to tell me that he thought he could spend the night with me and we could have some fun. I laughed and ask him why did he think I would want to have sex with him? He didn't answer. He just continue to eat. I ask myself why was I jeopardizing this opportunity? So I asked him what did he like? He pointed at me and went back to eating.

We left the river it made our way back to the main road to catch a ride to my rented condo. The funny thing is I followed him and he had no real idea where we were going so I had to lead from behind.

We got to my room and I gave him the Privacy to shower. I took my shower when he was finished. Before anything more was done there was some things I had to do on the computer and while I was working he sat on the balcony drinking a beer.

He came inside and laid on the bed waiting for me but there was more work then I had anticipated. Soon I noticed that he was asleep. I finish my work and made my way over to him and I picked up his cell phone and locked it in the safe with my cell phone but before doing that I plugged his phone into my mobile power bank to make sure that his phone was fully charged in the morning.

When I got into bed he woke up, threw back the bedding and began the fun. I won't go into a lot of the details other than to say he taught me a lesson or two. 1 thing I learned was if you find the right bottom, being the top can be a lot of fun. The second thing I learned is that when someone else has total control of the fun you're having, they are being greedy, and I found that I have been a Grady sexual partner for far too long. He also taught me to try for what you want... take a chance.....

I won't go into a lot of the details other than to say that during this encounter I was not allowed to play the role of the bottom.... sigh... he didn't even want me to suck him. He was happy to suck me but didn't seem happy with any reciprocation other than getting fucked....

In the morning we played around some more and didn't get out of bed until the afternoon. I was in the shower when he was saying goodbye. I left the shower to see him out and put some money in his pocket. Not because he was a money boy. I don't know if he was or not, I just knew that if he was looking for work and sleeping on the dock, every little bit of money mattered. After slipping the money into his pocket, he gave a quiet laugh in that quiet, deep thought but troubled yet sexy way of his that I found so captivating. And with that he was gone... But not forgotten.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I like a romantic story by the river in Pattaya.:-)

Liked

Nice story Bucky. But, I don't think it's a river, I think it's the sea. I hope you're not in the navy. Haha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Nice story Bucky. But, I don't think it's a river, I think it's the sea. I hope you're not in the navy. Haha.
    Yeah... it could be a bay now that you mention it, but I have one lyrics seen the area at night. I have been to the other side where the sign is and when I wrote the post I thought of it as a river waterway but now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing a river on any maps of pattaya.🙄

Liked

I also noticed you said you locked his cell phone in the safe. Is this a security measure you often use with overnight guests? If so, it's quite brilliant.

Liked

Not one moment where you contemplated the risk: "maybe he will rob me in the night and leave"?

I know that risk is always there (however very low, I know that, almost non existant maybe), and I myself have boys stay overnight, but it are always boys I choose, I take the initiative (I off them or I contact them via a dating app).

In this case you were choosen by him. That is a different situation. I wouldn't be 100% comfortable from a security perspective, in such a scenario.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I also noticed you said you locked his cell phone in the safe. Is this a security measure you often use with overnight guests? If so, it's quite brilliant.
    Yes, I figured that he would be less likely to steal something and flee when I was sleeping if his cell phone was locked in my safe.

He did ask me where his phone was and I told him it was charging in the safe. Nothing more was said about it.

I did have a guy over from planet romeo several times. On the 3rd or 4th visit he stole a couple hundred dollars from me. For a while I was a little passed but got over it. It was because of him that I purchased 2 Samsung phones and gave them to 1 friend in pattaya and one friend in bangkok.

One of the guys I gave the phone to, I thought he was living on the street till he started posting pics of himself with his family on Facebook and pics of his bedroom. He went crazy with pics and it did my heart good.