Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tales from the Dragon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Tales from the Dragon

Someone tested positive in a city about 90kms away and so measures have been enacted here.

The two nightclubs have scanning showing your alipay health code and your wechat something check. The guys doing the checking are wearing hazmat suits although only at one club were they wearing the hoods, goggles and masks the other one being much less attractive to the virus perhaps.

It could be years before normal travel in and out of China resumes.

People are openly saying the Chinese vaccine doesn't work.

Wal Mart have reintroduced their mask policy which is you MUST wear a mask to enter the store...before half the people immediately take it off. I didn't have one on me and I barged past the furious woman guard while pointing to all the unmasked staff as I did so.

Zik, my favourite nightclub host boy has left and taken his beautiful arse with him. As long as they work at the club they'll dance and drink with you and cuddle you but once they've left they have no interest and I can't blame them for that one bit. Still, this was Zik so I'm entitled to a period of mourning.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (July 23rd, 2021), goji (July 22nd, 2021), TaoR (July 23rd, 2021), vnman (July 23rd, 2021)