Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
And they don't take Bitcoin? How sad! Have you thought of asking them for their bank details so you can wire the payment?

Actually, they do take bitcoin which is one main reason I'm with them. My server is currently suspended though, so I'm locked out of my bitcoin at the moment, as my "wallet" is on my server.

Send a wire transfer how? Neither Leo or myself have a Thai bank account, nor are we capable of getting one. I can't because I'm illegal, and Leo can't because he doesn't have a work permid (we've tried, multiple banks).

I've been trying for like 4 days to get this fucken bill paid with no success.

Does anyone here by chance have both, a PayPal and Thai bank account? Make a PayPal payment for me, and we'll have the money in your Thai bank account within the hour. I have lots of cash, but just no way to send a payment online at the moment. If you can help, please send me a PM, as it'd help more than you think.

My only other avenue at the moment is sending Leo back to Laos, and have him send a wire transfer from his Laos bank account. We\re finally getting along good again though, and are strong again, so I'd very much prefer he doesn't leave right now.