Well, it's not hard. I'll be able to tell if the brothers love each other, or hate each other and are constantly fighting with each other. I'll be able to tell if the mother has a good relationship with them, or is constantly screaming at them to settle down and quit being shitheads. When I need to go to the store, I'll be able to tell if they're respectful to help me get there and back, or if there's a huge sigh with an ensuing argument that basically amounts to, "what the fuck? why do I have to help the stupid farang get to the store?". You don't need eye sight to pick up on that type of thing...

Oh, and finally managed to peel Leo away from his computer game. He also thinks turning our village trips into camping trips is an excellent idea. I guess we'd be staying at his father's house, not his mother's place, and he literally lives in a small 1 bedroom tin shack without even a toilet. There's no way I'd be comfortable there, but let me bring a tend and air mattress, and I'll be good to go for 4 or 5 days if needed.