Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
How come? Are you anticipating to die at sea or by drowning?
Ah-ha! I do believe you’ve inadvertently stumbled upon a very profound subject sglad. One-eyed Moody, er, scrub that I mean . . . One-eyed Jelly, has noticed that your post has gone unanswered. I think we now know the real reason why arsenal point blank refused to travel on the Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry. It was nothing to do with those pesky Chinese tour groups; it looks like he had a premonition of dying at sea and now has a pathological fear of drowning.

There, I’ve managed to further derail this topic by mentioning the Pattaya-Hua Hin ferry to begin on New Year’s Day topic.

Oh, and you wanted an up-to-date hotel review arsenal, well I overheard a group of fa-ràng at Dick’s Café in Soi Twilight, last night saying they’d heard the Tatty-wan Hotel had been taken over by a Chinese property development company and they intended demolishing the dilapidated old dump and proposed building a five star glitz and glamour hotel in its place. Great! No more whining about minor changes in staff or complaints that all-day breakfast is no longer available.

Now, how can I work in the Chinese again? Ah, yes, or is this just a Chinese whisper?

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
And Matt still hasn't told us what groceries he got!
And, finally, getting back on topic, and as bobsaigon2 said above, are we ever going to find out if cdnmatt ever got all the items on his shopping list. I’ve had sleepless nights worrying about this subject and if I’m ever to get a good night’s sleep I need closure on this. Do you get me cdnmatt?