Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Adams Apple in Chiang mai seems to be making a comeback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Adams Apple in Chiang mai seems to be making a comeback

To choose a holiday destination, compare all the alternatives, then pick the best option.

Whilst I wouldn't go to Chiang Mai just for the gay scene, Bangkok and Pattaya are still good choices.

Anyone who disagrees might like to start by making the case for alternative destinations.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Whilst I wouldn't go to Chiang Mai just for the gay scene,....
    In my case, the only reason I went back to Chiang Mai was to have fun at Adams every night. At the end of the day, so to speak, it was the only option anyway.

Adams provided me with everything I wanted. It was a bit "classy" (everything's relative) and although I normally sat at the bar, the sofas were really comfortable. And the Shan guys were 100% my type.

The problem was the fact that it was stuck out in the middle of nowhere with nothing of interest nearby. The other gay venues- Circle Pub and My Way - were basically host bars, which I don't really like, and Thai for Thai, which meant the guys didn't speak enough English to be able to communicate.

Being so far out of town also meant it was always difficult finding a tuk-tuk. I needed to get into town to enjoy my daytime activity - a massage. I used to go to Two Brothers near the Mercure Hotel, and when that closed down, to House of Male.

So it was massage every afternoon and Adams every night. Perfect! I always stayed at the Lotus Hotel right across the street. From bar to bed in under a minute!

I'm quite happy to travel to a place in order to visit somewhere specific, even though it's quite far away. A few years ago I travelled to Budapest just to go to the Action Bar. I also made the trip to Prague just to go to the Escape Bar. I read about both places here on the forum.

BTW, are those photos on the website recent? I don't recognise any of the guys. Mind you, I haven't been for a while so that's probably not unusual. But it probably doesn't matter because Adams is the only bar I've ever been to where I would be happy to off just about every single guy!

They sure know how to pick 'em!

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Adams Apple Club (March 7th, 2021), goji (March 1st, 2021)

Liked

Take care

5. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (March 8th, 2021)