Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
Before my time, I am afraid Kenc, as I was too young to be allowed in to see it when it was released back in 1971!
(and Pissyboy, its entirely consistent and exactly what I meant - initial post on the specified subject, digress to attend to Mad Brad the Liar's post on per capita numbers, including quoting the figures he meant to refer to but didn't, similarly digress to your equally uninformed post, then returned to my original point. Maybe once you finish cleaning the toilets you could find time to get enough instruction in English Comprehension to get you through your GED and you would understand a little more).
GoFuckyourself - Not sure what you mean by toilet cleaning..that is what hired help is for...or at least that is what mine is for...do you scrub you own? You say you need GED help? Well no wonder you still have to do menial toilet scrubbing work..poor guy without an education. Well I am always willing to help out those less intelectually fortunate. Just send a list of the area where you need help and I would be happy to write up an academic study plan. Good for you going back to school so late in life.

Are you sure you don't want to duel it out. We could sell tickets to benefit Thais for life. The irony of two farang hacking each other up with hatchets for the benefit of sick and dying thai surely would not be lost on them.

I get the first whack though as you being an ex ---what is it OSS? MI6, secret agent type have the advantage of training. If I hit you with a glancing blow you surely will get the better of the match. However, if I get in a good whack you are not go fuckyourself but gone fucked - past tense.