List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Private Bitching - done publically :)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Private Bitching - done publically :)

Not like Bugs Bunny to back out of an opportunity to prove himself right.

Its called cowardice and the lowest form of life.
    When the nerves and reality take over one gets paranoid of discovery.
    One would hope that a flea or mosquito virus that carries the Myxoma virus would end his ramblings or one liners on this site. :study:
    Again I offer him the same opportunity of a meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And unarmed ale: ale: ale: ale: . Goodness what a laugh we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Not like Bugs Bunny to back out of an opportunity to prove himself right.

Just a suggestion here, so take it for what you all feel its worth. On most of the other forums I am on, they have a hidden section called "barfights" or something along those lines. Anyone who has a problem with someone else, can type in the password and see who has what to say about who. If you aren't interested in the bickering, then you never type in the password, and go about your day.

I just think its a real shame that threads that people put a lot of time in to, or threads that might be viewed by newer members that potentially have a lot to offer the board, get turned off and stop posting, because someone hijacks their thread to settle a personal score.

I am not going to take anyone's side, as I don't really know what all the bickering is about, and don't really care for an explanation of he said, he said. So maybe, just maybe, the mods or admin can create a separate section of the board for people wishing to challenge each other, so the rest of the threads, many of which I enjoy, can stay on topic??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DreamTransport
    I am not going to take anyone's side, as I don't really know what all the bickering is about, and don't really care for an explanation of he said, he said. So maybe, just maybe, the mods or admin can create a separate section of the board for people wishing to challenge each other, so the rest of the threads, many of which I enjoy, can stay on topic??
    which is exactly what they have done here.And a lot of people who don't post on sgt still sign in every day to see the latest spats.its like a gay soap opera,once you start reading you find you can't stop.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DreamTransport
    Just a suggestion here, so take it for what you all feel its worth. On most of the other forums I am on, they have a hidden section called "barfights" or something along those lines. Anyone who has a problem with someone else, can type in the password and see who has what to say about who. If you aren't interested in the bickering, then you never type in the password, and go about your day.

I just think its a real shame that threads that people put a lot of time in to, or threads that might be viewed by newer members that potentially have a lot to offer the board, get turned off and stop posting, because someone hijacks their thread to settle a personal score.

'GO THE JUDGE" the so called straight guy who loves a shemale now and again puts his 2 bobs worth in !!!!!.I BET YOU READ ALL THIS THREAD

Ok, I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    One too many off-key renditions of "Anak", perhaps?
    OK, I have no idea what this post is about.

All I can read is everyone wants to know who Bunny/Geenyus is.

Folks, he's been around for years and if he hasn't told you by now he never will.

I'D like to know who he is too but I'm as fcuked as everyone else.

So let's just live with it and fcukitall. Let's have another drink..... :drunken:

The original post was in response to the report of Mick (of whoever he is -- Cafe Royale)'s health problems.

Liked: 1

Re: Ok, I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by kenc
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    One too many off-key renditions of "Anak", perhaps?
    OK, I have no idea what this post is about.

All I can read is everyone wants to know who Bunny/Geenyus is.

Folks, he's been around for years and if he hasn't told you by now he never will.

I'D like to know who he is too but I'm as fcuked as everyone else.

So let's just live with it and fcukitall. Let's have another drink..... :drunken:
    bend over