Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: sex on the beach -- police

sex on the beach -- police

Anyone know laws or consequences getting caught in the act on the beach by the police?

Got hassled , searched, felt up a bit, asked about drugs and orientation -- but I was just talking when they came by. Have been robbed before by boys, but I can live with that.

Re: sex on the beach -- police

How about deportation for life? Still worth taking a risk?

two German tourists were caught having sex in one of the ruined temples in Ayutthya. They were fined THB 500 each...

why would you bother? stick to a hotel room.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ayor
    Anyone know laws or consequences getting caught in the act on the beach by the police?

Got hassled , searched, felt up a bit, asked about drugs and orientation -- but I was just talking when they came by. Have been robbed before by boys, but I can live with that.
    Robbed by the boys or robbed by the police.

Same Same but different. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Seriously, a room isn't that expensive and is safer for all concerned.

On the other hand I am sure a gray bank note for the friendly officers of the law would go a long way in helping them to forget what they saw you doing. ukeright: ukeright: ukeright:

In summary....a local hotel room makes everything more enjoyable & safer IMO.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Some people thrive on risky behavior. Whatever turns you on?

Liked

FOREIGNERS ENGAGE IN BLATANT FOREPLAY ON PATTAYA BEACH
    Currently, certain Europeans are not creating a very good impression of themselves around the world. In the past few months, a German couple were caught having sex in an Ayutthia temple and a British couple were prosecuted for having sex on a beach in Dubai. The latest incident happened on Pattaya Beach Road, in full view of the police station

It remains a mystery why Third World Thais don't seem to respect their superiors from the first world.