Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: High (?) Season update

Soi 4

Sphinx was still packing them in tonight, people waiting for tables. However there were a number of breeders there :evil: plus of course the usual dickheads who turn up, no reservation, and expect a table for six will be instantly available

Yes it's very good to see all the bars in Soi 4 really busy. I was at Telephone - the place was jam packed with people and looking over the road at Balcony they were jolly busy too; not a seat available outside. You are quite right about Sphinx; tonight I saw people outside on their terrace which is a rare sight. Cafe 4 is doing very well too and so is that new one BarBar. I hear that Pool Boys (formerly Bobbys Arms) has opened but is still not quite finished; a lovely addition to the Soi's activities. As for Roxy they are still trying to sell out and the staff know it judging by their attitude.
    Boxer's point on Hotel reservations doesn't appear to be mirrored in Bangkok. I tried getting a friend into Tarntawan Place but they were full; so were the Pinnacle and the Malaysia. Eventually I found a room at the Tower Inn which was quite acceptable.
    It looks to me that the High Season in Bangkok is still going strong.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    [quote="LYCguy"]You are quite right about Sphinx; tonight I saw people outside on their terrace which is a rare sight.
    quote]

A little confused by that as, every time that I have been there, there are customers sitting on their terrace. In fact it seems that the tables there are often full, while there are still tables available inside. But I have probably only been there six times in the last year.