List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: was I wrong not to pay the gogo boy?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    chao na.....initially wanted an opinion...but PLEASE...some of the opinions offered....to stupid (especilly yours dumbfuck) to contemplate.....
    Yeah...especilly mine. Moron.

losers and go-go dancers

The original response of the "off" becomes more and more understandable.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Offing a boy is like buying a bottle of wine. You spend time making your selection; take it home; uncork it; sniff the aroma; swirl and enjoy the color; sip and savor the flavor; and enjoy! But, if an off bottle, you just dump it. But the price is the same whether good, mediocre or bad. If totally spoiled one might return for a refund but not in Thailand!
    Dearest Francois-some of us are like good bottles of wine as well but we are maturing faster than we thought !

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    what a bunch of loosers...effecting payment even though the promised service was not provided....fearful of offending/slighting rent numbers...if I ran my life this way I wouldn't have 2 cents to rub together....unbelievable
    my dear if you have to come on here for advice then your life is obviously off the rails anyway .Please remember..some of us were in the trade once and know of what we speak of !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    This is all highly subjective. But if you were that unhappy with the boy, I really think you should have tipped him something low, but not insulting. 200-400 would be the bare minimum if the boy really made no effort at all. To bring him back to your room and then give him 50baht is really not the right thing to do... even if he was really bad.

At the end of the day... if you think you did the right thing, then fine. Others may agree to disagree. If you think you made a mistake, it really isn't a big deal. It's one incident. No one should be getting hot and bothered about it for long. I'm sure the boy is well over it by now.

I've had massages where the therapist really wasn't very good and certainly not qualified. Of course I was pissed off... but I pay the required amount and minimise the tip. And I make a note not to go back... and tell others no to go there.

Ignore comments from Chao Na (and anyone else who offers unconstructively negative comments without justifying them) ... he is a board troll with sand in his anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Ignore comments from Chao Na (and anyone else who offers unconstructively negative comments without justifying them) ... he is a board troll with sand in his anus.
    Hmmm. You call yourself "Beachlover", yet I'm the one with sand in my anus?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    chao na get the hint...I'll supply the razors....