List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: was I wrong not to pay the gogo boy?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

was I wrong not to pay the gogo boy?

Bit of a dilema, was in a gogo bar in soi twilight last night (sex shows have really gone downhill, police clampdown!!) and took a fancy to one of the numbers on the stage, after checking with the "madame" that he was sexually speaking compatible (I speak no Thai and the number only knew about 20 english words) I bought him for 3 hours and off we went to my hotel.
    What a disaster, apart from a weak attempt at a BJ he was totally useless in the sex department and not what I was promised. After 30 minutes of this I kicked him out of my room but not before he tried to grab by mobile because I refused to pay him more than THB50, basically taxi money..or whatever. He had already cost me 350 in bar fees!!

Was I wrong? Woke up this morning feeling a bit guilty. Just feel that I was cheated. Think nothing of dropping 20 or 50 into a beggars bowl but got really annoyed when the number turned out to be just about useless; I was really looking forward to an energetic workout andinstead got a lick and a cuddle.
    comments anyone!!

Liked
    I would have done a not more than cab fare I think, maybe he was a newbie, maybe you did not turn him on, maybe it was not all his fault. or maybe it was just a bad night for you both , we all have them I guess,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    well he was young, not more than 22 and I haven't seen him around. Still don't feel its really my job to turn him on...supposed to be a professional after all.
    Was promised a good bottom, instead got what I think was a total anal virgin. Guess I gotta put it down to a "bad" experience.
    What really annoyed me was him trying to grab my mobile, got a bit tense, good thing I'm not afraid to fight back; really hadn't expected this reaction.
    In the past the boys have always been very capable and willing, will have to be more selective next time asd I do love rent boys.

Liked
    sounds like maybe a chemistry thing. From the tone of your note here I wonder if a bit more respect for the boy would have gotten you more of what you wanted. Referring to him as "the number" and saying that you "bought him for three hours" seems rather dehumanizing. He's a real person with real feelings after all, not a machine. Perhaps he picked up on your attitude towards him and couldn't perform under those circumstances.

However if things were really not working out I think you were right to bid him farewell. Surely rather than "kicking him out" you could have been more tactful? Personally I think I would have offered a little more than Bt50. That Bt350 you paid the bar goes to the bar. As long as he was attempting to please you I think a couple of hundred baht would be appropriate.

I had a somewhat similar situation last year where I offed a boy from Wild West in Pattaya. When we got back to the hotel he was extremely shy and nervous. We took a shower together. But when we got into bed he pretty much immediately apologized and said he wasn't feeling sexy and wanted to leave. I wasn't going to keep him if he didn't want to be there. He also asked to not be paid, so I didn't. It was only a short walk from the bar so transportation wasn't necessary. It was kind of weird and had never happened to me before. But I just chalked it up to a lack of chemistry and figured that maybe he wasn't feeling well.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: was I wrong not to pay the gogo boy?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Bit of a dilema, was in a gogo bar in soi twilight last night (sex shows have really gone downhill, police clampdown!!) and took a fancy to one of the numbers on the stage, after checking with the "madame" that he was sexually speaking compatible (I speak no Thai and the number only knew about 20 english words) I bought him for 3 hours and off we went to my hotel.
    What a disaster, apart from a weak attempt at a BJ he was totally useless in the sex department and not what I was promised. After 30 minutes of this I kicked him out of my room but not before he tried to grab by mobile because I refused to pay him more than THB50, basically taxi money..or whatever. He had already cost me 350 in bar fees!!

Was I wrong? Woke up this morning feeling a bit guilty. Just feel that I was cheated. Think nothing of dropping 20 or 50 into a beggars bowl but got really annoyed when the number turned out to be just about useless; I was really looking forward to an energetic workout andinstead got a lick and a cuddle.
    comments anyone!!
    Yes-I think you were wrong not to pay him-but also wrong to believe what the mamsan says-they will say anything to make a sale.

As one who has many unsatisfactory sexual encounters ( and when I'm sober !) I still pay the agreed price. Afterall-you are a foreigner and it just isn't worth making an enemy-and you really must do your best not to let a Thai lose face. Always better to back down even when you are in the right..often hard and annoying but I believe it's the best policy.

You also have to develop your gaydar ( I've got it down to a fine art now) and ask your spiritual guides to give you insight into who is GIB and who aint-going for the most handsome isn't always the best choice.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    In my opinion you were not wrong, and no need to feel guilty.
    If you have made it clear what you want and the boy is aware of it and fails to deliver then its' his problem not yours.
    Recently I "offed" a boy from a bar in Pattaya and before agreeing to off him I made it clear to the boy and to him through the mama san what was required.
    As it turned out the boy was "useless".
    Not only did I not pay anything to the boy, the same night I took him back to the bar and complained loudly to the mama san who apoligised and provided a "free" off and the replacement did what was required.
    More customers should do the same.

Liked: 1
    So it doesn't work out. Give him something for his time and he's on his way.
    However, 50 baht is almost an insult, you're lucky he didn't do more than just try to take your cell phone.
    I agree with at least 200 baht. Believe me, if you try to go back to that bar, all the boys will know how
    much you gave and you won't be able to get anybody else. They talk about us like we talk about them.

Quote Originally Posted by painai2
    So it doesn't work out. Give him something for his time and he's on his way. However, 50 baht is almost an insult, you're lucky he didn't do more than just try to take your cell phone. I agree with at least 200 baht. Believe me, if you try to go back to that bar, all the boys will know how much you gave and you won't be able to get anybody else. They talk about us like we talk about them.
    I'd have thought 200 baht was the minimum. I know guys who say up front "you don't cum, I don't tip you" which is always an incentive

Believe me, if you try to go back to that bar, all the boys will know how
    much you gave and you won't be able to get anybody else.
    He also runs the chance of having his head split open like a ripe coconut should he ever set foot anywhere near Soi Prostitute again. That 50 baht was not the best investment...

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    So it doesn't work out. Give him something for his time and he's on his way.
    However, 50 baht is almost an insult, you're lucky he didn't do more than just try to take your cell phone.
    I agree with at least 200 baht. Believe me, if you try to go back to that bar, all the boys will know how
    much you gave and you won't be able to get anybody else. They talk about us like we talk about them.
    well this is true-they are even worse than us and gossip like it's going out of style. Perhaps a firm look but never insult or make a boy or make him look foolish..and certainly don't insult him with such a pittance. Word will get around.

Remember-life is cheap including yours.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.