Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Monthly Allowances - "Sponsorship Doesn't Work"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Do as you like...

[quote=Chao Na]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Henry Cate":feoz750x
    He thinks that sex is very unimportant.

Perhaps he only thinks that sex with you is very unimportant.[/quote:feoz750x]

This is a classic example of why I enjoy Chao Na's postings. He read my mind on this one and is reality based unlike
    many posters who live in the clouds and pretend that their straight boyfriends are with them for any other reason than
    money.
    At least with a gay bf, the possibility exists, however remote, and it is also dependent on the farang's age/appearance
    and even personality.. I don't care if Chao Na rose like a phoenix from the ashes of bg or not and just hope he can keep from
    going over the line.. :cat:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    He read my mind on this one
    Agreed - again!

A relationship based on what a bar-boy (or anyone else) said they wanted on the first night - no wonder he's happy!

Brilliant insight

Perhaps he is only uninterested in sex with you....
    Followed by speculation that the guy is straight, etc. etc.

Do you actually think that I could spend four years with this guy and never ever have the same thought as occurred to you within the first thirty seconds?

The doubts may be "reality-based" or whatever the current advanced word may be, but I've heard them a million times.

"I've seen him, driving around with his girl-friend!!" It was his sister.

"He is a very cunning young man, simply using you and not wanting you at all."

And bla-bla-bla, from people who have never met him. By now, everyone who is close to me understands that he is actually gay. He himself is becoming a little bit more forthcoming about his admiration for handsome guys.

But it's a simple fact that he has a very low libido. To judge from other people's opinions, his very limited sex-life would make him a prime candidate for depression, ennui, and all that. But the actual situation is just the opposite. He's one of the happiest boys I've ever met -- and he always insists on a good hug and kiss before going home. To say it again, HE insists.

Another point, perhaps minor -- everybody likes him.

"But what is the use of words, and there is no end of talking..."

Re: Brilliant insight

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate
    .... he always insists on a good hug and kiss before going home.
    An original take on a long term relationship, "four years down the road"!!

Liked

Re: Brilliant insight

[quote=Gone Fishing]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Henry Cate":pl3c9ad0
    .... he always insists on a good hug and kiss before going home.
    An original take on a long term relationship, "four years down the road"!![/quotel3c9ad0]

Love without sex ? Only hugs and kisses?
    Im not jealous. Maybe when I get very old and my engine stopped working...

Liked

My current boyf was met while working at Adam's Apple. He didn't much like the job, and, much more important, wanted to complete his education and see the world. So he said on our first night together, and so it continues today.

I love this 23yo "boy" so much that sometimes I am surprised. He has all sorts of "non-Thai" characteristics. He's Akha, not Thai, but he's not even 100 percent Akha: he's half-Chinese and half-Akha. He is the perpetual ray of sunshine in my life, almost always brimming over with good humor and boyish energy. He's going to finish high-school this year and then go on to college. He thinks that sex is very unimportant.

So you may fly off, convinced that a "relationship with a bar-boy" is impossible.

But, of course, four years down the road, he is no longer a bar-boy and I am no longer his "customer."

He's absolutely loyal, and he's also a Christian. Not exactly your "typical Thai," but then -- very few Thai are!
    SEx is not important for who You or HIM ,i wish it wasnt Important for my boy friend he can not seem to get enough of me LOLL

Sex sex sex

Sex is not very important for him, and so he gives me my freedom.

That gives me enormous sexual possibilities, which I take advantage of.

Yet, when all is said and done, he is still the sexiest boy I have ever met. Did I imply that we never had sex?

And I also have a very handsome male harem on the side. (!)

This must be MORALLY WRONG! :-0

Liked

Re: Sex sex sex

Sex is not very important for him, and so he gives me my freedom.

That gives me enormous sexual possibilities, which I take advantage of.

Yet, when all is said and done, he is still the sexiest boy I have ever met. Did I imply that we never had sex?

And I also have a very handsome male harem on the side. (!)

This must be MORALLY WRONG! :-0
    You sound like a classy guy!!