Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeah, and I'm the Pope

Re: pope

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Gentlemen--- This has nothing to do with Pattaya and should be ended ---- It has deteriorated to a diatribe.
    I suggest it be moved or deleted.
    The fact this thread is nothing to do with Pattaya Bing, is surprisingly, it was never about Pattaya in the first place. It is instead, about a statement that was made by the Office of the Consumer Protection Board, in Bangkok.

With the amount of posts that have been both moved and deleted of late, I would have hardly thought that someone would have been crying out loudly, for more of them to be dealt with in the same way.

As an alternative to doing this Bing, you could always make a post putting the thread back on topic. Just a thought.

Thanks in advance, for considering my suggestion.

George.

Liked

The Final Solution

Gentlemen--- This has nothing to do with Pattaya and should be ended ---- It has deteriorated to a diatribe.
    Indeed, off to the camps with all you non-Pattayaites and leave this forum to the pure Pattaya centrics.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Re: Yeah, and I'm the Pope

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    BANGKOK: -- Excessive and intrusive waterspray attacking has become popular among some and hated by many during Thailand's annual Songkran Festival, the sale of high-pressure waterguns or PVC pumpguns has been prohibited for Songkran, according to the Office of the Consumer Protection Board (OCPB).

The police can hardly handle crowd control during Songkran.
    Where is Pattaya mentioned here I wonder, or does someone think that this board is only about Pattaya?
    The other 3 boards have all but gone to being exclusively about Pattaya. You can just say your looking for something in "Town" and the town is unquestionably Pattaya. Out of town, that's Jomtiem. The rest of Thailand, no interest. A few members just need a reminder now and again. A few fellas here are not operating on all cylinders.
    E Dok Tong

Re: The Final Solution

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Indeed, off to the camps with all you non-Pattayaites and leave this forum to the pure Pattaya centrics.

Now that's funny. However, it is also true as to the way some here think, which makes is sad as well.

Cheers TE,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

but it's a board about gay Thailand !.

and we give good diatribe.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    and we give good diatribe.
    That tribe being the Faqarwi, whose standard greeting is "We're the Faqarwi"