Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
And what about the age it is legal to have sex with a boy in Thailand? So many school boys want to play but how old are they? If they are in long trousers and white shirt is this a good school boy age, are younger ones in shorts? What does it mean when guys put sticky sweets in your pocket in the bus?
:idea:
Yu have to consider more than the age of consent in Thailand - you must also figure on the age of consent in your own country. The US gov't can and has prosecuted men who have engaged in sex with minors in other countries - even if it was perfectly legal in the hosting country. May countries that have lower age of consent laws will qualify them in certain instances - i.e. prostitution or dependant relattionships (such as student/teacher)

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm has question marks for Thailand in the area of same sex relationships - but from what I have read, here and elsewhere, it doesn't seem prudent to consider younger than 18. So, if they are wearing a school uniform of *any* length, it might be wise to steer clear

especially if they try to eat the sticky sweets *out* of your pockets!

not very authoritative, and I can't answer about guys in the sauna, but somewhat helpful, I hope.