Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: bareback massage

Scabies, bar boys etc

Wombat that sounds very selfish, your "friend" should be ashamed. The boy might not have scabies, but your friend might, as in the case we heard about on another thread? I would assume customers are as prone as boys are to carry STD. Wouldn't a clean towel each be better, and besides he will have picked it up already in bed, or can you wash and rub it off afterwards?

Any HIV drug cocktail regiments will work GBMGymnie? Wouldn't the most potent combination possible be best, or is that over-kill? Do these combinations have a name, I mean what is it exactly you ask for from a doctor? Is there a risk the doctor will say no, not before a test? That would be too late of course. I assume not everyone has a "primary care physician", or a GP as we know them as.
    A years shelf life sounds promising. That's a pity it wont help with scrapies, what about VD in general, the ones that are viral, hep, for example?

You would ask for Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis and no they will not say no, yes a test would be done, the reason being to have a baseline and to rule out prior infection ... further test would be done for the following 6 months to 1 year dependent on your physician . There are vaccines for Hep A and B but not for C so you could protect yourself from A and B prior to your trip ... at this point booster shots have not been recommended. To lower the chances for MRSA or other Staff infections after skin to skin contact simply shower with soap and water (it does not need to be anti-bacterial) ... this would lower the bacterial count (if there is any), and would generally allow your body to fight any remaining bacteria naturally. Further, I do not want to imply that you could not catch any of these things in the US or UK or anywhere else, because you can.

Scabies boy bar etc

Quote Originally Posted by GBMGymnast
    You would ask for Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis.
    Thank-you that is very useful information.
    The test, would that be voluntary? Or would that be a condition of receiving the APP's. A test might put people off getting them or even getting them to store for possible emergencies later?
    Are "Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis" packs freely available in Thailand, can you pop into the nearest emergency pharmacy and get em? And lastly are they marketed under any other name, because for me to remember Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis I would need to get that tatooed on the palm of my hand, especialy if I was in a panic?

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    I am sure many have been faced with this dilemma in the heat of the moment. Even an angel can kill you, be aware. Fuck with your brain and not your life.
    Very true, Cedric, and even to people like me who DO know better! Just recently I had one of a my gentleman callers (a middle aged Thai man who's done very well for himself down here in New Zealand) pay me a visit, and before I knew where I was he had his dick right up my arse! WELL, sawadee krub indeed!

Believe me, honey, it didn't stay up there very long. In fact, it didn't stay up at all after I was through with him! :cheers:

Which is why I'd like to know from jetsam, why he didn't do the same????
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Aunty I have never had a Thai prick or anyone elses prick up my anus, or mine in theirs. I fail to see the attraction quite honestly. It must hurt like hell or be potentialy quite messy. But I gather it's quite popular in the heat of the moment, maybe jetsam thought that was the way it was done in Thailand I don't know. Probaly best to assume he is already HIV positive.

What if your gentlemen caller suffered from premature ejaculation? Did you take APP afterwards?

Liked

Nothing Wrong With Stirring The Pot...

Personally, I see nothing wrong with someone posting a thread like this, even if it is simply to rile some of us up. Too often we choose to stick our heads in the sand about this issue and try to sweep it underneath the rug.

THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED and DISCUSSED AT ANY OPPORTUNITY!

People are still becoming infected, still infecting others and certainly still dying. We can post day in and day out about the merit of young Soon Thom's BIG FAT COCK or how we went to the bar the other night and Steven got so falling down drunk. But there is also very much a need to periodically discuss sexual activity and the choices that we make about it in the most rational manner that we can.

I have to say, if this topic is so unwelcome then maybe this isn't the type of forum I thought it was and listening to some of you bitch, moan and complain about some of the most USELESS crap is certainly no draw to participate. :angry4:

Re: Nothing Wrong With Stirring The Pot...

Quote Originally Posted by marc11864
    Too often we choose to stick our heads in the sand about this issue and try to sweep it underneath the rug.
    Three cliches in the headline plus one sentence. Is this a record?

Re: Scabies boy bar etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Quote Originally Posted by GBMGymnast
    You would ask for Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis.
    Thank-you that is very useful information.
    The test, would that be voluntary? Or would that be a condition of receiving the APP's. A test might put people off getting them or even getting them to store for possible emergencies later?
    Are "Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis" packs freely available in Thailand, can you pop into the nearest emergency pharmacy and get em? And lastly are they marketed under any other name, because for me to remember Antiretroviral Postexposure Prophylaxis I would need to get that tatooed on the palm of my hand, especialy if I was in a panic?
    I have not known for the testing portion to be voluntary. And as far as availability of drugs in Thailand, I don't know (but I am hard pressed to believe that they are not ... especially for a "wealthy" foreigner). Like I said earlier, the reason for the test is to determine if a Person is already HIV Positive. It is very important to understand that the most dangerous person to have sex with is someone that either doesn't know and is Positive or does know and is not on a drug therapy or is not responding well to it. They have done studies with HIV Positive and Negative couples and found that almost 100% of transmission took place if either the Positive Partner was not on therapy or if they (the Positive Partner) didn't maintain a non-detectable viral load count (not responding well to therapy). And of course these couples where having unprotected sex (this was the reason for the study). Now this is not to imply that anyone should go out and have unprotected sex, I believe that people should simply know and take action to protect themselves and their health. Sexually active gay men should get tested every 6 months.

Liked
    I dont know about getting tested every six months.Maybe if your totally ignorant and arnt aware of what safe sex is. If you arnt using a condom for anal sex,then yes,your at high risk.Oral sex without a condom,depends how many partners you have.If you have bleeding gums and already have an std like syphilys then oral can be risky,but not in the same league as anal. And if your using condoms for anal and using them correctly you wouldnt need to keep antivirals on hand. This is where education is important because a sex worker might think that swallowing a farangs jizz is more dangerous than letting him come inside his rear.Its sad to think how many must have gotten infected with hiv from not knowing.

Six monthly test

OK, so it seems quiet complicated to take and get the APP's immediately after an accident with a burst condom. So advanced planning is essential.

By "sexually active", do you mean having having protected anal intercourse, or any kind of sex? What about those who just get a massage with extra's like a hand-job, or simulated penetration. I assume many more fall into this category here, though I am not entirely sure? Should these also get a six monthly HIV test?

I have never had a test, but there have been a few accidents in the past. Like the time I was having drinks in a smart busy international hotel lobby bar in Bangkok, when I suddenly realised the cute arsed bar-boy was hand pumping my by now fully engorged and exposed cock under the bar counter. There was no way I could pull out as the joint was packed, some sort of wedding reception.
    Same thing happened in the National Museum when I lagged behind the throng to get a better look at his majesties magnificent hand carved wooden stairwell, apparently he used the smooth balustrade in his youth as a secrete dark chute straight down to the dinning room, same thing on a busy commuter train in Mumbai. Would this be considered sexually active?

I must say the idea of a test frightens me, but if it's the responsible thing to do then yes I should do it.