Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback massage

Liked: 1

bareback massage

I went to blue house massage place 3 days ago and opted for an oil massage and choosed a very good looking surin guy.
    Everything went ok, the guy was naked and started to massage my feet and ofcourse got up from that , by the time he was ready to massage my shoulders he lay upon me with his boner in my crack, nothing wrong with that but the guy penetrated me and fucked me withouth condom, I was to shocked to complain, and instead of that I fucked him hard too.
    Is it common to go bareback in massage places?
    I notice most guys are willing to go bareback and I always will go with condom if I not know the guy for 2 days already. but I was surprised to see this in an well known massage place.

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 24th, 2020)

For want of a better phrase "you are an idiot" either HIV positive already, and don't give a hoot about the guys you screw, or you want to get positive because you sure are going about it the right way.................

Not un-common

I can think of only one time were the 'boy' stopped what he was doing to put on a condom, all other times I've had to stop the action to insist that a condom be used. It made no difference who was 'topping'. i know the sensible thing to do is to stop all action and leave as if he is willing to do bareback either way with me then the chances are that he has barebacked with many and the chances are that he is at high risk of having aids - but it takes all my self control just to stop the action to get the condom so I doubt I could ever be completely sensible and leave without a happy ending.

And this isn't just in massage places - boys from go-go bars are same-same

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    For want of a better phrase "you are an idiot" either HIV positive already, and don't give a hoot about the guys you screw,

Hey read again ok, I was not the one who did the barebacking. but I'm an idiot anyway. HIV posisive? nope maybe now who knowss??? I only know that I liked it and it's up to him as far as I concern.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    For want of a better phrase "you are an idiot" either HIV positive already, and don't give a hoot about the guys you screw,

Hey read again ok, I was not the one who did the barebacking. but I'm an idiot anyway. HIV posisive? nope maybe now who knowss??? I only know that I liked it and it's up to him as far as I concern.
    If you were getting fucked without a condom I think that is the definition of barebacking.
    The term doesn't only apply to the top.
    And I have to agree that you were very foolish not to put a stop to it immediately.

Get yourself tested.

I have to agree I am constantly amazed at the assumption by the majority of Thai guys I have met is that a condom won't be used. That doesn't put me off at all though - once you make it clear a condom is a must they don't put up a fight or sulk hysterically :compress: Statistically speaking, most of us have probably had sex at some time with a person who is HIV positive - but as long as safer sex is on the menu so what?

As to the original poster, sigh sigh sigh

Yes you are really STUPID !

bareback = murder :angryfire:
    No matter who ask, no matter who is Top and who is Bottom, this guy don't know your sexual life as you don't know his.
    To let him do is so stupid, and fucking hard too just after, why ? to be sure you are both HIV positiv now if first time failed ? :banghead:
    How can people do to act like that ? How they do to look themself in the mirror on morning ? :angry8:
    And no need to come here to ask so stupid question, Yes have many stupid guy everywhere, have in massage shop and have in this forum (just need to read your message) :angry7:
    Go hospital to make a test, not only for you but for your massage boy too, and stop to play with others life, and really What kind of excuse is : I no do, I no ask, only him do... look like school kids between 6 to 10 years old argument
    :angry4: :angry5:

"nothing wrong with that but the guy penetrated me and fucked me withouth condom, I was to shocked to complain,"

and it just happened I guess, you didn't realise? Did he just slip it in without you knowing?

It is a silly, silly thing to do. How many other guys have fucked him? How do you know his HIV status? Somebody should be talking to the bluehouse massage and suggesting they have all their boys tested. They definitely need some sort of policy about this if they don't already have one. Seems like a bit of education is needed.

I understand, bareback may be nice but for fucks sake don't be an idiot.

You DO need to have an HIV test.

This thread ...

... will just run and run - it plays to too many anxieties

Jetsam

You are a golden member with 577 posts. You must have read on this board a hundred times or more posts about the dangers of sex without a condom. Are you winding us up or are you a complete fucking idiot

Homeintern is right this post will go on forever but perhaps this is the intention of Jetsam.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.