Quote Originally Posted by danny99
[
I lived in Tehran towards the end of The Shah's reign. As in most Muslim countries the boys [late teens, early 20's] unable to have open sexual relations unless married were as hot as hell [sorry, only heathens go to hell]. The straight saunas/steam rooms [inside their fitness centres] at the 5 star hotels [particularly The Hilton] were non-stop action places and that often included the local pool boys, who would bring you a fresh towel and hang around hoping! As for the saunas in the 2-3 star local hotels [90% local men and boys] it was frenetic.

Many of their leading sportsmen were gay and normally had a training group of young men who followed them everywhere. One such famous local [from a unique Iranian wrestling format] would bring them with him to one of the saunas and then have 6-8 of them massage his considerable bulk, in the sauna itself. But back then Tehran was an exotic mix of Armenians, Assyrians, Jews and those beautiful pure Persians with their olive skin, pitch black hair and sometimes even blue eyes like Soraya, the Shah's first wife......
Thank you so much for that post. I've always believed Iran could be one of the great nations on the face of the planet if they could just get their heads out of their Fundamentalist asses.

And I also believe America could once again be the shining beacon of freedom if it could get ITS head out of its Fundamentalist ass.

Hope springs eternal..... :flower: