Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found - 6,780 baht

Liked
    I was thinking of going to a gay massage place and getting a nude (no sex) massage. The more i think of it the more that idea appeals to me.
    These are the good'ol days

Re: it's mine !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Or that's what my Granny used to say, but she was stark raving mad.
    Are we related?

Well

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I was thinking of going to a gay massage place and getting a nude (no sex) massage. The more i think of it the more that idea appeals to me. :)
    Might as well get the happy ending also... your going to pay the same for a nude massage( no sex) or one with sex.
    Its your only reason for coming to Thailand right? Or are you interested in the wats?

The advantage to having a boyfriend.....

You don't usually come home with much bhat in your wallet!
    I would usually keep a thou or so just for the final exit fee at the airport and other minor expenses (snacks) and hand over the rest as a bye-bye present.

(ps - don't know how Bucky came to be a Republican but one must remember the Democtratic Party was for 100 years the party of "Jim Crow" and many African Americans have not forgotten)

(pps - I still think he's wrong but that's his business. It's America dontcha know) :dontknow: