Thanks to everyone who took the time to offer their ideas on day/afternoon activities in Bangkok!

I loved the idea of a visit to the Duang Prateep Foundation offices. If I can't arrange that on this short trip I'll certainly set things in motion for a visit to them or a similar agency in the future. I've read about/investigated several others along these lines (i.e. Dr P's group) that are well worth supporting. The key for me is feeling more-or-less secure that the money's going where it's intended to be going, if you know what I mean. My philosophy is we can't save the world, but we can help small parts of it.

I also may well take a meal at the hole in the wall restaurant mentioned by Smiles. If nothing else I'm almost always assured of getting my sinuses cleared when I try the local food, even when I ask for mai phet LOL

If any of you had thought of something but hadn't posted it yet, here's another chance to do so. I'll be heading over there in the next couple of days and will check the board as possible.