Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ROCK HARD BOYS BAR NOW OPEN IN JOMTIEN

Re: No! You do it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Tell you what homi, you do it. Post that reply here.
    I'll summarize my response. "Don't be such a damn fool, George, we can infer your behaviour from your posting topics and responses"

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    I'll summarize my response. "Don't be such a damn fool, George, we can infer your behaviour from your posting topics and responses"

Shame Homi,

Do you get pleasure from simply winding people up???

Why not put your high intellect to good use and share it with a lot of others who try to help the board and give a bit of constructive criticism which benefits us all , and/or useful info.

Instead you give us your well thought acid comments and sarcasm intent on showing us how clever you are!

Yes, we get the message, Pattaya is not your style of place

Now and again,your humour is funny, Daily doses are neither desired or required.

However, if it makes you happy,please carry on McDuff!

Quote Originally Posted by kquill

Shame Homi,

Do you get pleasure from simply winding people up???

Why not put your high intellect to good use and share it with a lot of others who try to help the board and give a bit of constructive criticism which benefits us all , and/or useful info.

Instead you give us your well thought acid comments and sarcasm intent on showing us how clever you are!

Yes, we get the message, Pattaya is not your style of place

Now and again,your humour is funny, Daily doses are neither desired or required.

However, if it makes you happy,please carry on McDuff!
    Thanks for your words Kevin, although I am pretty sure that they will fall on deaf ears. I would hope that you know, that I don't give a shit what people say about me, as long as there is an element of truth in it. This is something that the Colonel hasn't managed to achieve yet.

I see Botting smelled blood and was hoping there was going to be a kill. Tell you what homi, you do it. Post that reply here I can hear him saying those words, with a voice just like a a kid in the playground at a primary school. What a big fucking woman's blouse and a shit stirrer to add. It says a lot for the Rotarian's of Pattaya doesn't it, if they allowed someone of his class, or should I say arse, become president.

Well you are right about one thing Hommie, that is my BF and me being leather boys. To answer your question about the infamous story concerning the ubiquitous table at Jomtien complex that night, I had one of the best tables there. I arrived early and asked the owner, if he would make sure Botting was seated at least six table spaces away from me. As the place is not that big, that's how he probably ended up with that table over by the bar.

Here's the picture you asked for Hommie and before I close, let me just say two words to you. Fuck You

Choc Dee Kevin,

George.

Choc Dee to you too Hommie, don't say I never do anything for you.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Thanks for your words Kevin, although I am pretty sure that they will fall on deaf ears
    Indeed they will - and already have. kquill is on my {Ignore} list. I do so value the insights Our Resident Bodhisattva George brings to Forum members in his quest to persuade us of the virtues of Smorgasbord Buddhism. His writings remind me so much of another great Buddhist ... is it the Dalai Lama?

the virtues of Smorgasbord Buddhism.
    OK Colonel, what's "Smorgasbord Buddhism"?

All you can eat

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    OK Colonel, what's "Smorgasbord Buddhism"?
    "Smorgasbord {name your own religion of choice}" was a phrase used by the late Pope Ringo II. Followers choose the precepts that most suit them, ignoring what is inconvenient. Take that concept common to all religions - enlightenment or salvation. It's usually held that detachment is an aid to maintaining that spiritual state. Equally promiscuity is a distraction from attaining/maintaining detachment. Hence the major world religions all clearly state that promiscuity and spirituality are inconsistent. For at least one of the denizens of Jomtien (no names, no pack drill) that's an inconvenient truth (where have I heard that phrase before?) and so both detachment and abjuring promiscuity were left on the smorgasbord. After all, if you're not interested in detachment, clearly its distractions are irrelevant

DELETED

Bar-hopping for boys

George you really are a class act aren't you? At least I am actually getting off my arse and doing something for the people of this country, both physically and financially, to help them. What do you do apart from support the families of bar boys by offing them?
    No, no you're quite wrong there John. George believes that despite all of his posts on the joys of bar-hopping for boys, we really know nothing about him, and he could truly be in a monogamous 30-year-long relationship. It's known as being "in denial" aka. The Second Noble Truth