FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sexual preferences

Forum's veteran
    Liked

never mind flipcarlisle my dear

most of us on here are bi-sexuals..

..we're out every night buying sex . :tongue:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

As the bar guys are mainly gay for pay, they sometimes ask me to get them a girlie, so they can............arrhumm
    sorry bit of a cough there!

so as mentioned, some will jump at the chance

Liked
    flip I can't see a problem in getting a guy and girl for a threesome or one of each on separate occasions, as they say whatever floats your boat is available in Thailand, I am sure you will have a wonderful time, I normally do in Thailand.

Thai_Faen :bounce:

Flip

... mind you, you have an appropriate name "flip....".

Personally, I am very wary of bisexual people, best to stick to either one who is either Martha or Arthur, and see if they play with other Marthas and Arthurs, as opposed to looking for a Frances/cis.

Re: sexual preferences

Quote Originally Posted by flipcarlisle
    a/ Is there bars clubs that cater for those who enjoy the delights of both sexes at the same time?
    Well if this is not a Ladyboy Lover in the making I don't know what is!

Flip, I suggest in your travels you mosey on down to Walking Street and at least take a look at what you can get at Jenny Star Bar. The best looking freelance "girls" in town.

Best of both worlds!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a word of warning flipcarlisle !!!!

Now I've done a few odd things in my life and experimented with all manner of things ( I married Mrs O'Booze for a start !)...

but you may find when you get a Thai lad and lady together they become very shy about "performing"...and as you probably know by now just about no-one will say "no" to anything.... except when you get back to your room. Make sure the deal is very clear !!!

We will expect a full report on here should this event happen.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Re: sexual preferences

Quote Originally Posted by flipcarlisle
    this is question 4, now then you might have worked out from my previous ?'s that I am bisexual, so this question is also multi answer
    a/ Is there bars clubs that cater for those who enjoy the delights of both sexes at the same time?
    b/ Are they generally ok with it or is it seen as unusual
    I realise that most in here are gay and not bisexual,however it would be helpful for your veiws
    regards Flip
    If you pick someone up in a go go bar type place, you will know as you will receive a receipt (the same way you will when you order a drink) and be charged 300/400 baht's by the establishment, I suggest that you agree the price upfront with the lad/girl, then you won't have any arguments as to what amount they are expecting when it is time for them to leave your room. I believe the going rate is 1,000 baht's sometimes they will ask for 1,500 baht's and if you think they are worth it then that is up to you, OMG I sound like a pro at this.

Thai_Faen :bounce: