Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sex Tourist alert for the Balmy Army

Forum's veteran
    Liked

queries for the Imp...

brad the imp has a bug up his ass and gets irritated quite easily.

If this thread is making you crazy , skip it and pass it by.

It may be your first posting imp where you don't ask for proof and
    validation of every point and maybe you are loosening up and having
    a some fun afterall.
    It does feel good to let some of that venom out, doesn't it Imp? :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

don't worry Rainwalker

obviously I turned up and indulged in your generous buffet and took advantage of your free drinks...so many thanks !!!..I know your soirees are put on with the best intentions.

It wasn't meant to be toxic Kenc..more a warning. My main problem with someone who may have purloined $100K on their credit cards is "why so little !"..afterall..like banks..I have a loathing of these corporations.

As for the NoTW reptiles..I haven't heard of them being sighted anywhere but maybe they took one look at Sunnee Plaza and decided it wasn't worth a story now it's cleaned up ( a bit)..and I wasn't told they were specifically after any "gay" stories...indeed it maybe an errant vicar as Homitern says..who is spending the parishoner's money at a girlie bar and watching ping pong shows !!
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    I am sorry George but you protest to much. And you also make mention of history to do with me that would indicate someone who has been around before.

I am genuine and yes I was a newbie once, but I didn't quote it on every post I made as you have done. As for your last post where everyone can go and fuck themselves, well if you are a genuine newbie you are certainly making an impression.
    John if you are going to quote something that I have said, please do so in it's entirety. I did not tell everyone to go and fuck themselves, what I sad above was: I promise you that all I have said above is true, and if there is anybody that still does not believe me, than as far as I am concerned, you can go and fuck yourselves.

I will reiterate once again for your benefit that I am a genuine newbie. Perhaps I will make even more of an impression still when I say to you, that if you are one of those that do not believe me, then please do what I have suggested above. :angry4:

I have decided to take the advice of someone at this board and will not give any of the doubters the pleasure of a response in the future and will ignore their rude and unsubstantiated attacks. This will be my last post on the subject and you can believe whatever you want. Up to you!

G.