Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proper Etiquette with a Moneyboy

Liked

Re: Proper Etiquette with a Moneyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I know things have changed (all things do) - but "no sex" equals "no tip" any way you carve the turkey.
    Not necessarily! I recall an incident in a rather infamous bar where I chatted with a lad and off we went to a short time room and all seemed normal. But it must have been his first time with a farang and he was actually trembling and scared. I could not just toss him away so spoke with him for a while and then paid him my usual fee.Sex was out of the question.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 5th, 2024), Dodger (June 4th, 2024), Oliver2 (June 5th, 2024), riverdee (June 9th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Not necessarily! I recall an incident in a rather infamous bar where I chatted with a lad and off we went to a short time room and all seemed normal. But it must have been his first time with a farang and he was actually trembling and scared. I could not just toss him away so spoke with him for a while and then paid him my usual fee.Sex was out of the question.
    I'm sure he'll never forget the compassion you showed him that night, and my hats off to you.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 5th, 2024), francois (June 5th, 2024), Oliver2 (June 5th, 2024), riverdee (June 9th, 2024)

Liked

My natural inclination is to have the boy finish first (if it's short time), and then I go.

But, I suspect a lot of boys don't need to finish, having other customers and a kik at home.

Liked

"I know things have changed (all things do) - but "no sex" equals "no tip" any way you carve the turkey."

All agreed beforehand all but guarantees there are no turkey's. Only sweet juicy ducklings.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Interesting how the same topic comes up on a fairly regular basis....Moses's list is pretty spot on especially when it comes to safety precautions..I do the same....i also ask the "boy" to place all his clothes/belongings in one place, dont want him pretending he's lost something giving him the opportunity to start searching.....must say though that its the whole respect thing that confuses me...i wonder am i the only one who thinks this way or do others hold back from commenting due to the backlash they will receive....I also feel like a deal is a deal....I love fucking and can last a fairly long time in that I can maintain an erection & easily fuck for an hour with very small breaks only to change positions but often the "boy" wants it over and done with as he cant take the pounding...I'm not particularly brutal but love to fuck hard and deep....my inspiratiion is "amirpounding" on twitter.... so its a major annoyance is when i book him for say 2 hours and he wants to stop after 40 min because maybe he thought we were going to make soft gentle love ....the only thing of value i have out is my phone with the stopwatch going...if he wants to take a toilet break I stop it ...let him know that I want my 2 hours worth....i do say that i am top and i want to fuck hard or strong, the translation apps arent always the best..lots of "boys" say they do everything...but i still make a list of activities....and occasionally still get dissapointed. With the advent of prep i rarely use condoms, sorry to dissapoint but i love arse to mouth & BB is the best.

Liked

I like the boy you finish first, as I like to swallow, and it's better if I haven't come!

Liked

===With the advent of prep i rarely use condoms===
    how often you make checks for syphilis, gonorrhea and hepatitis?
    some stams of gonorrhea are very hard to fix - antibiotic-resistanсу
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i get checked 3 times a year, and more often if things dont feel quite right. Dont know why but I rarely pick up any STDs, a year can go by with nothing, and when I do it gets treated fast and easy. Maybe I'm just lucky or have a natural resistance. I'm not circumsised so in theory should be more suseptible to STDs but this does not seem to be the case. I'm not fatalistic but do want to have the best experience available, and BB is the best...love it. I'll use condoms if they insist but then it will take me forever to cum. I guess all I need is one real bad experience with some resistant STD to change my mind.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and I'm also vaccinated against hep B

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=latintopxxx;296664]

.....must say though that its the whole respect thing that confuses me....QUOTE]

That says it all.