Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
Columbia? <<<< I still owed you one from a couple of years ago hahaha

For those of you who are not convinced; I've been to Thailand a month ago, and I am in Colombia now. The sheer amount of available of boys here in Medellín reminds me of what was available in Thailand 20 years ago.

You don't have the organized venues like those in Boys Town or the Complex. At least, for what Twinkies are concerned. I think that the "muscleman market" is more organized with clubs and saunas.

On the other hand, the chance of finding younger guys that are genuinely interested in mature man is unbelievable. I am discussing this with my friends here on a daily basis.

I don't agree with Maump that living arrangements in Colombia are the same as in Thailand. I've not seen the seem value across the board, be it hotels or apartments.

Medellín has good food, cheap transportation, pleasant temperatures, and if boys are your priority, you better give this a try.
You are right, living venues (airbnb and hotels) are not the bargain or quality that Thailand offers. the men are good/very cheap, the weather is good, the food, security.... so so.

wont let me upload jpgs of the accommodations. hmmm...