Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    I'm confused by recent reports of visits to Royal House as I confirmed it's closed as I thought. No signage on the building anymore and nothing inside. it somewhere else now?
    Royal House is open as usual. I had a massage there yesterday Thursday 15th June. Only two boys on the premises but mamassan offered to call any of the many boys he has on his mobile phone.

I took Taw, one of the boys present, from Khorat, 33 yo, slim toned body. He had the biggest dick I had ever seen on a Thai boy. Massage was ok although he is still training as he is new in the massage industry (only one week mamassan told me). Sex was fine. He is only top and has no problem in getting hard and keeping it all time.

Massage was 500 baht (1 hour oil) and the boy got 1,500 for his good performance.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 19th, 2023), ChrisUK (June 24th, 2023), Maxxy (June 25th, 2023)