Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thais HATE Pattaya...?!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thais HATE Pattaya...?!

T21 is a shopping centre started in BKK-Asoke, then after raging success opened a 2nd one in the far south, along this BRT=express Bus line and also in the far north of Pty-is that called Dolphin roundabout? Extremely populair due to its dirt cheap foodcourt-cheaper as even streetcart food, and worse too and very small servings.
    I went to the oldest one many times and it was always late PM full of students-as you know in Th easily recognisable due to their black+white prescribed clothing. How approachable they are never tried. Plus that Pty does not have any real uni (but the real life uni perhaps in teaching how to survive)
    Oh yes-last yrs it was also extremely populair among the mainland Chinese tourists. To the extent that tourbuses dropped of their load of them to eat there.
    Today will check out of this HTL and after some 23 yrs absent or so travel to Pty, booked in Jomtien.
    Other posting suggest that soi Buakao, that is behind 2nd rd. is growing as magnet for budget-aiming farang tourists or longer time staying patrons.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And now sitting in ARR of swampy for the next Jomtien bus, loads of Russky to go on what I hear around.
    Further to this T21: was a rather small centre with also many cinema on top floor and started with the idea to open many small shops for enterprising new entrepreneurs, preferably in fashion and clothes and the like. As you all know a big % of these will be gay. So as could also be expected: most go broke after a few monthes. But some seem to survive. No idea if that also holds for the other saakhaa=places.
    It was at time of opening also famous for its JPNese style loos-with those automatic watersprays etc to clean the bums. And contrary to what usually happens with that in TH they are maintained and still work properly. Or perhaps that real JPNse quality production. But then a proper Thai loo has an even better provision for that-so that latinś hot&willing babes can get their backside cleaned and rinsed properly for what he likes too much.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Knorozov (February 21st, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And on the subject of this thread-Patters,PTY- Sin City or whatever.
    Thai are full of prejudice-or rather, they parrot: repeat what they have once heard without own thinking. The most prevailing general idea is that ´farang are stupid´. Which it has to be admitted many are indeed or in some aspects.
    The sniff on Pty is for hi-so circles, which you will not meet that much anyway. Their disdain of farang will keep them away. The nice elderly lady who did the room cleaning in the HTL I just checked out even asked when i informed I would be away a few days and then come back, if I would go to PTY. In general when one does some small talk whilst waiting for a us or the like is often asked where one goes and even ´Why you not go Pty?
    In fact I was at a local Thai Tourist fair last weekend in the Sirikit new centre (much bigger and brighter as the old one) and it was overcrowded with Thai eager to go on holiday, and for the upcoming middle-classes Pty is also a kind of dream-destination. As those who live there can probably know from the rot-thit= traffic jams on Thai holidays.